Idea for Accessory to be sold on VikingDigital.com

Not sure if this would be feasible or not, but I freakin love the Airform controller pouches. I know that some of the other lesser companies that mod controllers sell them. Not sure if you guys would be interested in having them on the new website. I have one for each of my Viking controllers (and need to order another one to go with my new Serpent Controller coming on Monday mwahahaha).

Anyway, here is a link to the silver one that I got for my Silver controller.
*Edited to remove the link..... if you want one you can order it from Viking 360 soon!!!*

Last edited:
They are freakin sweet... They are kind of rigid so they will protect the controller if you put it in a suitcase and take it on a road trip with you. It would be awesome if we could just add one to our order when we check out rather than having to order one off of ebay (they are manufactured in ***an and it takes forever to get to you lol).

odingalt

Staff member
I just received an order of approximately 40 of these air pourches on Friday! I just have to find a little time to list them on the site. Our prices are not going to be competetive with e-bay however. The price you see on e-bay is the price to buy from Hong Kong. We pay import duties and shipping and then add on another adder for profits :-(. But if you don't want to have to wait for it to come from Hong Kong and you were already going to order another Viking it might work out.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I just received an order of approximately 40 of these air pourches on Friday! I just have to find a little time to list them on the site. Our prices are not going to be competetive with e-bay however. The price you see on e-bay is the price to buy from Hong Kong. We pay import duties and shipping and then add on another adder for profits . But if you don't want to have to wait for it to come from Hong Kong and you were already going to order another Viking it might work out.
You should etch "Viking 360" on them or something like that, I would most definitely buy one.

odingalt

Staff member
You should etch "Viking 360" on them or something like that, I would most definitely buy one.

Dang! lol I thought about that, we decided just to sell the boring stock ones for now. You have to turn a certain amount of volume and then this particular factory will work with you on customizing the zippers at least.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Dang! lol I thought about that, we decided just to sell the boring stock ones for now. You have to turn a certain amount of volume and then this particular factory will work with you on customizing the zippers at least.
Well after awhile of dealing with them you should get the viking helmet etched onto the zipper... Or on the front.

woohooo I will hold off on my next one until you get them up on the site. It really sucks/frustrated the crap out of my to have to wait for about 2-3 weeks for it to arrive.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
that is cool if I wasnt broke i would buy one but sadly i am broke so ill get one later haha XD

Just got back from Chicago and my Black Serpent Viking was waiting for me on my desk when I got home.... Ordering me a new case tomorrow as well!!

I have a couple of pouches on the way from viking digital (should be here in a day or two). I too run the FPS Freek's. I will let you know bro. Although looking real close at the pictures I don't think they will fit.

i have bought two from a company in the uk on amazon i would have prefered to buy them from viking but unfortunately the shipping quote was $104 which was a bit prohibitive but i would recomend them to any one who wants to protect there controller.