Ideas Page.

Colonel Sanders

Hey Guys,

As Some of you May Know, I am Currently In The Process Of Turning A Tower into an XBox 360.

After I am Done With That, I need to Find Something Else Even Whackier To Do!

So, If you Would Be So Kind As To Post Ideas of things to do With Preferablly XBox's; Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
The Whackier the Idea, The More Fun I will have trying to do it, So any and All Input would be Awesome.

P.S- Depending On The Request I might Even Be Willing To Fulfill Your Request and Give you the Finished Product. But like I said, It depends on the project and Circumstances.

Who Knows What can Be Accomplished.

I look Forward to the Challenges!

Cheers,

I look Forward to some ideas.

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

try to fit an xbox into a wii case or ps3 case haha thats would be like impossible

Wii Case- Quite Probably Not 'Do-able' However You Never Know! I shall Take Specs Tonight When I get Home.
PS3 Case- haha, That Would Be Quite Histerical. However, I Will Talk to one of my Mates who have both an Xbox and a PS3 and See If We can do a Case Swap on Both Machines. PS3 Case- Xbox Operating Environment. Xbox Shell- PS3 operating Environment!

Hmm, I have Great Plans!

how about a full uncomplicated explanation of jtag"s (tutorials videos etc ) i am completely computer illiterate but this subject really interests me and im sure other people would be interested you could explain exactly how to use them and what they can and cannot do, i"m sure someone of your obvious calibre would do a fine job as you obviously like to help fellow gamers.

Colonel Sanders

how about a full uncomplicated explanation of jtag"s (tutorials videos etc ) i am completely computer illiterate but this subject really interests me and im sure other people would be interested you could explain exactly how to use them and what they can and cannot do, i"m sure someone of your obvious calibre would do a fine job as you obviously like to help fellow gamers.

Hey Mate,
haha. Yes, The Joint Test Action Group (More Formally Known As J-Tag) Is a rather Interesting Subject, I Myself Would Love To Learn The Dark Arts of Running Un-Signed Code From an XBox Console, However, Unfortunately, I am not all too Knowledgable within This Subject, However; I hate To Disappoint Fellow Community Members in Need. So How About I do A Truck Load Of Research, Have Regular Conversations With Those That Do Own A J-Tagged Console and Compile All The Information (Most Certainately With The Help Of Others.) and Attempt To Get A Stickied Thread Possibly In This Section Of The Forum. Have A Specialized Thread For All Those Out there, The Thread Will Contain EVERYTHING You will ever Need/Want To Know About J-Tags.

Sorry To Disappoint you. But That Will Deffinately Go On The Top Of My Task List! I Will Try And Have It Done In A Few Weeks For You. How's That?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will start a jtag section and im actually going to start the jtag process on friday just going to be busy so im shooting for friday and all the tutorials will be out saturday

Colonel Sanders

Make your own Xbox 360 Laptop and I would probably buy it.

Yeah, That Would probably take me a while, I am still just starting to Edge into the "Whacky" Things to try do.
But I will deffinately look into it for you mate, I have seen it done before. If I do end up Successfully doing it, You will be the First to know mate!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Me and MJ23KB24 will do a jtag information thread but were waiting for confirmation from Odin if it's alright if we can do