Instruction sheet for firmware ver1.3 for new features

Rampage247

Hello all. I'm new to the forums. Hope I'm in the right spot. I have the programmable PS3 Viking controller and just updated it to firmware ver 1.3 and it seems to be working great. I'm looking for a instruction sheet on the button layout for the new features. I have the instruction sheet that came with controller, but it looks like 1.3 added a few things and not sure how to put them into play on controller. I've looked all around web site and in software. I maybe blind ,just not finding it. Thanks for any info or help. ( and I do have a support ticket I on this matter ) thanks

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey welcome to the forums! I wouldnt be too worried on the section you posted on. Well I dont have a PS3 controller but I am almost positive that in the software there is a question mark next to all of the features, simply click on the question mark and it should tell you how to put it on with a brief description on what it does. If that doesnt work then look at this thread: http://www.vikingforums.com/showthr...iver-up-date/page2&highlight=1.3+instructions