Is PS3 worth the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to be a neigh sayer here to any of you but I don't think it's worth it to make a PS3 Macro just because a few people have a PS3. I think it would be wise to fix the software, not fix but make more user friendly. Viking puts the real meaning in 360 and PS3 I dunno I just don't think it's worth it. Now this is just my thoughts here.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xAciDx ReVeNgE said:
I dont want to be a neigh sayer here to any of you but I don't think it's worth it to make a PS3 Macro just because a few people have a PS3. I think it would be wise to fix the software, not fix but make more user friendly. Viking puts the real meaning in 360 and PS3 I dunno I just don't think it's worth it. Now this is just my thoughts here.
i know for a fact it is worth it to make a PS3 controller because me and PS3andCOD are getting really pumped for this PS3 varient however i know loads of people on the PS3 constantly complain that they wish they had a mod....also the PS3 controller wont be comming out for atleast a few months so he should have plenty of time fixing the software. also the 360 in viking 360 doesnt have to stand for Xbox 360(although i think thats what he was going for).

Yea like it's more or less the system you play on but.. I just don't think PS3 will sell as much controllers as 360 . 53% people on 360 have some sort of mod. Whetcher its futureshop,homemade, evil or Viking :) xbox rapid-fire is becoming more common

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
xAciDx ReVeNgE said:
i know for a fact it is worth it to make a PS3 controller because me and PS3andCOD are getting really pumped for this PS3 varient however i know loads of people on the PS3 constantly complain that they wish they had a mod....also the PS3 controller wont be comming out for atleast a few months so he should have plenty of time fixing the software. also the 360 in viking 360 doesnt have to stand for Xbox 360(although i think thats what he was going for).

This.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It's definatly worth it. You know why not that many PS3 owners have mods? There aren't any worth buying at this point. Alos, PS3 is just about caught up with 360 for worldwide sales... 360 is more popular in America, because it's an American company. This section of trhe forum hasn't gotten much love because as primarily a 360 site, not that many PS3 owners find it...

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
It's definatly worth it. You know why not that many PS3 owners have mods? There aren't any worth buying at this point. Alos, PS3 is just about caught up with 360 for worldwide sales... 360 is more popular in America, because it's an American company. This section of trhe forum hasn't gotten much love because as primarily a 360 site, not that many PS3 owners find it...

Correct! PS3 + Viking360 = Many PS3 owners with mods

My thoughts are lets fix up the xbox one first. Then maybe start small and cheap and work the way up PS3 like we did with the Tyrs Hand and Thors and Ravin

Remmnever

xAciDx ReVeNgE said:
Yea like it's more or less the system you play on but.. I just don't think PS3 will sell as much controllers as 360 . 53% people on 360 have some sort of mod. Whetcher its futureshop,homemade, evil or Viking :) xbox rapid-fire is becoming more common

53% of people on xbox 360 do not have "some sort of mod". That is 100% a made up statistic. The number of individuals that play xbox 360 without mods is FAR greater than the number with mods. So please stop posting made up numbers.

PS3 is a popular console so I think viking360 should definitely expand into that market.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I was wondering where that stat came from... I know a few people with mods, definatly not 53%. Maybe 5%. Also on the note of PS3 being popular, it's also got the hardcore gamers... PS3 and 360 have all of the hardcore market, so they're worth developing mods for. The wii on the other hand is 99% casuals, who wouldn't spend money on mods. lol and no, I can't prove that stat, it's more of an opinion.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xAciDx ReVeNgE said:
yes and if viking360 makes them they would become more common there too.....its all a matter of time

Xx Binno xX

For me I wouldn't get a ps3 mod. I've had every game console I likes ps2 more then the xbox but I like the 360 more then the ps3. I would rather have a Xbox 360 mod then ps3 because I like the controller better its more comfortable for me to use then the ps3 for some reason .

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
For me I wouldn't get a ps3 mod. I've had every game console I likes ps2 more then the xbox but I like the 360 more then the ps3. I would rather have a Xbox 360 mod then ps3 because I like the controller better its more comfortable for me to use then the ps3 for some reason .
ok but that doesnt mean that the millions of PS3 users dont like the PS3 controller more..

Remmnever

I don't know why people are making this a PS3 vs Xbox discussion. Obviously people have their preferred console and controller.

Viking360 wants to make PS3 controllers in addition to the already made Xbox 360 controllers. So people will have the option of buying one or the other, or even both.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
I don't know why people are making this a PS3 vs Xbox discussion. Obviously people have their preferred console and controller.

Viking360 wants to make PS3 controllers in addition to the already made Xbox 360 controllers. So people will have the option of buying one or the other, or even both.
i have both, I love them both.

NYjetsNY1

What else is there to say? PS3 is worth it for viking360.

They already have prototypes being made. It would be beneficial for people to post things they would want, but an Xbox360 vs. PS3 discussion isn't too helpful.

Please post a new topic with actual ideas you would like to see. Thanks!

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.