Its official. Not using this controller again.

ILBIEAST

Tired of this piece of crap letting me down when someone runs up on me. Constantly doing the one shot thing isnt working for me. Bye bye.

odingalt

Staff member
Send it in to the shop ffs!

How many times do people ignore NYJETS when he says "submit a support ticket and get it sent in for repairs".

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah man just send it in and then you can have your fully functioning controller working again.

HAWK zer0

I guess people get a bit frustrated about the fact that they have to pay for shipping to send it back and wait until you receive it and back XD I just hope I have no problems with mine :p ey Odingalt I read it says you have 3 months warranty what if it breaks after like a wire becomes loose er something?

I'm pretty sure that if it is a craftsmanship mistake by Viking that they will hook you up (i.e. wire loose or faulty solder connection etc). If it is a controller component that breaks it will not be covered. Don't quote me on that though... im looking for where I saw that (or think I saw that) now.

obo

Viking is usually really good about their warranty. Even if you're out of warranty, they're still going to be willing to help you out in one way or another. Honestly some of the best customer support I've ever had has been with Viking.