Jitter+Akimbo

bonefisher

Tell me what you guys think.........this macro rapidfires regular when you aim down sight, jitters when you hip fire and can use akimbo on the revolvers....I have it set low on the speed mutiplier can be bought way up to 1.95 depending on internet connection.... Please give a little feed back......maybe we have something here....used rapidfire with and without the attachment on mk14, m16, type 95, g36c, msr, mp412, 44 magnums, striker and aa12. Maybe we can improve on this let me know!

Attachments

• Jitter + Akimbo .vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 87

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I was working on something like this but you beat me to it I will test it soon. This is something I have been interested in so I will definitely have to work on this one with you.

bonefisher

Yeah found out if you spread the bars apart it jitters a little bit harder and speed up the mutiplier the striker works better! Yeah MJ take a look! Like to perfect this macro! Been working pretty good so far but still feel its missing something!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I am mainly focused on the akimbo rapid fire combo. I just have been in situations where I pull out my regular gun and akimbo ruins my streak Im on since it isnt meant to aim. Will try working on it tomorrow, add me on Xbox and you can tell me your full intentions on this macro then we can make it a perfected reality.

bonefisher

Works great with gun and akimbos! Just trying to get right speed for the striker! Since I have super high speed Internet they tend to lag me different every time I go online!

BOBDUDE

What exactly does this macro do to increase fire rate, sounds like just an akimbo rapid Fire, which could look like it's firing faster, since you're zooming in and out rapidly when you hip fire, but I doubt that would actually increase fire rate, however I may be way off base since I'm not actually sure how it's designed, (off computer), could you test how long a mag takes to empty

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He isnt claiming it shoots faster, what he is claiming is that aiming down the sights and shooting an automatic gun is still there as an option while akimbo rapid fire is on. You cant do that with akimbos usually.

bonefisher

I am mainly focused on the akimbo rapid fire combo. I just have been in situations where I pull out my regular gun and akimbo ruins my streak Im on since it isnt meant to aim. Will try working on it tomorrow, add me on Xbox and you can tell me your full intentions on this macro then we can make it a perfected reality.
I'm with you on that! Don't even mind to take out the jitter! Just like the idea of not using a different tac to hit and having all in one! Even though I think there is something in that jitter that helps the striker out! I used one of the akimbo's from the library and throws hard for the striker but can't aim with it! Which I don't mind I hip fire all shotguns!

Last edited:

BOBDUDE

Oh, that's what I thought by the use of the word jitter, haven't used it myself so I wouldn't know, although being able to do both rapidfire+ akimbo is interesting... How's it accomplished? Half trigger pull on left trigger for a short period of time? Or is it something more complicated?