jitter

Fredrow

I always thought that jitter was just a super-fast hip fire.......

But IDK to much on it because I have never once used jitter but what I do remember about it was that you really cant aim down the sites....

Krier023

Useful Poster
Oh wow.... So I was correct on this one..... Yeaaaahhhhhh Buddy.......
Im hoping after odin releases the new controller lines and website, he can look into some aim-assisted jitter coding (rapidfire when lt is pulled, jitter when not). Or some kind of shift key that was talked abouut on the forum a little bit ago.

Krier023

Useful Poster
sounds sick. will he be making one for the macro also?
Just read through the instruction manual for the ps3. It says it has jitter turning off when pulling left trigger, so he is definitely looking into it. It on the ps3 so will probably be on the new fall xbox controller.

Last edited:

Fredrow

Im hoping after odin releases the new controller lines and website, he can look into some aim-assisted jitter coding (rapidfire when lt is pulled, jitter when not). Or some kind of shift key that was talked abouut on the forum a little bit ago.

So how does the aim-assisted jitter mode work? Or what do you picture it as doing? Would the setup have anything to do with the analog sticks?

Krier023

Useful Poster
No, it would need no analog sticks needed.

When you regularly pull rt it would be jitter, but if you are pulling lt and you pull rt then it would be rapidfire, so that when you ads it is rapidfire, and when hipfiring it is jitter.

No, it would need no analog sticks needed.

When you regularly pull rt it would be jitter, but if you are pulling lt and you pull rt then it would be rapidfire, so that when you ads it is rapidfire, and when hipfiring it is jitter.

NYjetsNY1 has a macro that has a jitter mode for right trigger and aim assist for left trigger. The right trigger is jitter in hip fire and the left trigger aims down the sight and does rapid fire. It works well on the M-16 and G-11. It's in the Macro Library under the Black Ops list.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah ive used it, but I dont really like it. Thanks to him, im sure he put a lot of work in it, but I dont like it automatically firing on left trigger. Makes me feel like i have no control.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah ive used it, but I dont really like it. Thanks to him, im sure he put a lot of work in it, but I dont like it automatically firing on left trigger. Makes me feel like i have no control.

I agree with you too. I wish it could stop firing, that would be awesome. But we don't have this ability on the macro controller.

Remmnever

I dont know if its possible but one way i can think of making this happen is to code in two button (multi button) macros. So when you press LT + RT you get rapid fire but when you only press RT you get jitter. So when you use different button combinations you get different macros. Of course you would still need the on/off switch like we currently have but it sounds very cool.

Seems possible to me but I'm no coder.

Krier023

Useful Poster
I imagine its possible, odin just hasnt really had any time on his hands from the new website, to the ps3 controller to the new xbox controller. with all the prototypes and testing I imagine hes pretty busy.

btw remmnever did you buy my other macro off of pacman?

NYjetsNY1

I dont know if its possible but one way i can think of making this happen is to code in two button (multi button) macros. So when you press LT + RT you get rapid fire but when you only press RT you get jitter. So when you use different button combinations you get different macros. Of course you would still need the on/off switch like we currently have but it sounds very cool.

Seems possible to me but I'm no coder.

Odingalt is way to busy. Everything I've given to him about this has been vetoed due to -
1: Cost - developers for macro controller cost a lot
2: Difficulty for end user - some people don't even understand how to use the software, making it more complex wouldn't be good
3: Bugs- Would cause bugs and add to cost. Project macro controller already over budget.
4: Macro controller - discontinued (for now).