jitter

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
for the the jitter people just attach the top right tac switch the LT aim assist only and then you can aim down the sights and when you want to shoot just hit the top tac switch simple i would assign anything to the one below it though just in case

odingalt

Staff member
I'm going to be very disappointed if development stops on the macro controller because they are going to be "discontinued".

Get ready to get disappointed :-(. I had even bigger dreams for this macro controller but most of the modders out there just want to bling their controller and shoot fast... plus our supplier of the "solderless" clips wants $100,000 minimum re-order! Until we can find a supplier who's willing to deal...

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Get ready to get disappointed . I had even bigger dreams for this macro controller but most of the modders out there just want to bling their controller and shoot fast... plus our supplier of the "solderless" clips wants $100,000 minimum re-order! Until we can find a supplier who's willing to deal...
Darn, that's pretty greedy on their part.

xxVIKINGxx

Yea aim assisted jitter would be great, I know people who bought modded controllers just for that, but if viking came out with that it would be epic

NYjetsNY1

Yea aim assisted jitter would be great, I know people who bought modded controllers just for that, but if viking came out with that it would be epic

We do have that on the macro controller (but no shift key function) and the Ragnarok has this as well but with a shift key for an even better jitter mod.