Jitter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0tHD

Is there any way to add/remove/edit a jitter mode to make it faster or slower? I know the odins raven has 6, and it's like fast, slow, and a bunch of things. Just a nice feature to have on the rag. Thank you for your replies. :)

Rob0tHD

Right from the program:

Four jitter modes are available:

Mode 1: Jitter YY method. Jitter is always on.
Mode 2: Jitter YY method. Jitter is disabled while you scope your rifle.
Mode 3: Jitter XYY method. Jitter is always on.
Mode 4: Jitter XYY method. Jitter is disabled while you scope your rifle.

No option for different speeds, just different methods and turning it off while aiming down the sight. I figured since you paid more for this controller, why do the legacy controllers have that option and we don't? Not a deal buster, but something that should be added in the future IMO.

Maybe we can have a program update with that feature added? ;D

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oops sorry for the misleading info I dont personally own a Ragnarok but I peeked at the software the other day.

Rob0tHD

Nah, it's fine. :) I appreciate you trying to help me! :rolleyes: By tomorrow one of the admins should reply, and hopefully add some input ;D

odingalt

Staff member
Everyone uses the same jitter speed on the legacy's anyway, basically at the time I wasn't sure what worked best, I took the most popular one and put it on the Ragnarok. Some of those jitter speed are junk anyway. The main goal is to get 3-round burst and shotguns to work well and for that you just need a YY and an XYY.

Rob0tHD

jitter speeds

I don't know if there is a request section, but the Jitter on the Ragnarok is slower than the cheaper mods from here. I don't understand why legacy has more options for the jitter than the rag.

Thanks,
Robot

odingalt

Staff member
Question, do you own both a legacy and a Ragnarok. Have you actually tested these controllers side by side or are you just experiencing legacy envy?

SiLenT BuMRusH

Ragnarok jitter

Upon watching some YouTube videos for the thor's hammer and the odin's raven, I have came to the conclusion that their jitter speeds are undeniably faster. Also I noticed it is easier to aim with these models. Seeing as I paid a couple extra bucks I was wondering if there is any way to get the fast speed on the ragnarok, possibly with an update or maybe I'm just in the wrong mode. Is jitter only accessed by pressing the button on the bottom of the remote with up on the directional pad, or like the thor's hammer, do I have to press the sync button??? Not trying to sound like an ***, just a couple of questions. Thanks in advance!

doomsday1221

slower jitter

Is there any way to slow down jitter on the ragnarok it almost seems like its trying to shoot to fast and will sometimes skip or studder a bit.?

Rob0tHD

I have the opposite problem, I'd like to see an option to speed up the jitter. I think they should do what they did for the legacy controllers, allow us to choose fast medium or slow for the jitter. That would make this controller Superior to all controllers on the market right now, besides the macro.

Rob0tHD

What about the XBOX360 ragnarok jitter speeds? Maye make them adjustable like the legacy controllers? Slow, Medium, Fast etc.. I'd test that out for you too :)

odingalt

Staff member
Ragnarok's Jitter has been improved. "fast" and "medium" added for both YY and XYY methods. 8 jitter modes are now available. Works a lot better now!

Status
Not open for further replies.