Just got my serpent macro controller and need some help...

DoughBoy32

As the title states I just got my controller and it is quite sweet but I have ran into an issue with the on-the-fly macro recording feature. I made my own macro to turn on recording with LeftTAC1 and turn off with RightTAC1. I also have page left and right buttons set up in this particular page. When I record something how can I clear it if I mad a mistake during recording? Additionally, how can I edit the macro once I have nailed it the way I want it so I can save it? I used the search feature and found out some info but I didnt see alot of verbage about this feature in the threads I looked at.

Thanks in advance!

NYjetsNY1

Ok when you record, it gets saved as a recorded.vkm on your RT1. Once you press RT1 it plays back your recorded macro.

Problems? No problem lol!

Just simply press LT1, and it erases the recorded.vkm from RT1 and records a new one. So it auto-clears.

If you nailed it all the way through, do not record any more!!! Go to your computer, open the software, plug your controller in. Export FROM controller to computer.

RT1 will have "recorded.vkm" SAVE IT BEFORE YOU DO ANY EDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then open the recorded.vkm THAT IS SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER onto a new tac, such as RT2. Then edit from there.