Just got my xbox one berserker and can't

jhoeda637

do anything with it ><.

I downloaded the macOS app... have it installed and running right now but when I put it into programming mode the app doesn't pick up the controller, even tho it is plugged in and turned on :'(.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jordan

odingalt

Staff member
:-( that is bad news. They run a button test code on all the Berserkers to specifically check the function of all the buttons before they ship. Maybe you can copy and paste the URL of the runepack you are using - I can use that URL to log in "As you" and look at the rune pack and make sure it's all setup properly?

Freyja

Staff member
Are you still having issues with LS? Is it not working as a directional movement or a press down? Does it function fine in regular play, but not with a rune assigned to it or is it simply not working at all?

jhoeda637

Sorry I was a bit of a Noob with it at the start, but what I shouldve said is when I put it in programming mode the thumbsticks dont work and only the dpad/buttons/triggers ect work.

But on a side note... is there any detailed info on how to make your own runes/record and all that jazz? still having a bit of trouble getting them to work properly

odingalt

Staff member
While in programming mode some buttons or joysticks might not work, the modchip is probably interfering (the modchip is busy being in programming mode). To "play" you'll want to get out of programming mode, then the modchip won't interfere with the buttons or joysticks any more.