Just Ordered a Silver.... mwahahaha

I have been looking for a good controller for a while now and have not found one that I REALLY wanted. I was even about to just order a chip and install it myself (former Radio Tech from the Marine Corps). I found this site a few days ago, read up on the forums and just ordered my very own Viking 360 Silver... can't wait to get it!!!!

I hope it is as good as it looks!!

NYjetsNY1

Mythrandor said:
I have been looking for a good controller for a while now and have not found one that I REALLY wanted. I was even about to just order a chip and install it myself (former Radio Tech from the Marine Corps). I found this site a few days ago, read up on the forums and just ordered my very own Viking 360 Silver... can't wait to get it!!!!

I hope it is as good as it looks!!

Woohoo! Glad to hear it.

Thanks NY. It looks like you are a pretty busy man coming up with sweet macros lol... I have been playing around with the software a bit today and trying to set things up the way I would like them.

NYjetsNY1

Mythrandor said:
Thanks NY. It looks like you are a pretty busy man coming up with sweet macros lol... I have been playing around with the software a bit today and trying to set things up the way I would like them.

Yessir! I make tons of them... The hardest has got to be turbo knife for black ops. The timings have to be so perfect... and you can only test ONLINE!!!!!!!!!! Not private match, but online.

You can imagine how difficult that is... Took weeks to get that turbo knife working perfect. The MW2 ones took me a day.

LoL I just got an email from viking360 and it looks like I should have waited a couple of hours to order this morning lol.... there goes $30 out the window lol... what are the odds I can get some of that back or a credit for more toys later on down the road?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Oh, I don't usually check my email ^_^ , Look on the bright side though.

Lower price = More customers = More macros!

We hope so. If not, then probably price going back to the norm.

HippieMagic

I actually have the silver and it looks good if you set the LEDs to a blue or pink color. Red is ok but green doesn't look right at all. That may just be me.

NYjetsNY1

HippieMagic said:
I actually have the silver and it looks good if you set the LEDs to a blue or pink color. Red is ok but green doesn't look right at all. That may just be me.

The silver controller's chrome look causes the LEDs to look awesome.

dopeismarcus

I just bought the silver controller right now using my droid lol. Can't wait until it comes, I've been wanting this controller for like a few months now.

According to UPS mine is in the state!!! It should be here tomorrow.... and my girl is out of town for the weekend... so lots of time to play with it with no nagging *evil laugh*