Just ordered my Macro Controller! :D

Cosmic_Hax

I have just ordered my new macro modded controller, i ran into a few problems with it saying my address being wrong so i pm'd the amazing admin's and they replied back really fast and they told me just to buy a pre-Paid Credit Card and it worked out Amazing! Thank you guys for all your help Cant wait to get my hands on this.

Definitely The best site out thier for modded controllers! :D

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
You just bought the best modded controller on the planet. Congratulations hope you like it. I have the Halo Reach Macro Controller add me GamerTag: Sgt Jax Mehoff

Cosmic_Hax

You just bought the best modded controller on the planet. Congratulations hope you like it. I have the Halo Reach Macro Controller add me GamerTag: Sgt Jax Mehoff
Nice! I just bought the sepernt black macro modded controller. :D And ok i will. :) my gt is: Cosmic RuNz COD. Lol xD

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It is the best site with the best forums and truly the best customer service. I guarentee you wont ever need another modded xbox360 controller. You got the best one out there. Hope you enjoy it when you receive it

Cosmic_Hax

It is the best site with the best forums and truly the best customer service. I guarentee you wont ever need another modded xbox360 controller. You got the best one out there. Hope you enjoy it when you receive it
:D Thanks man! And yeah i know when i saw this controller i was soo amazed and wanted to get this controller before it got sold out im soo glad i got it now :)

Cosmic_Hax

Well, congrats on being a member of the Viking Community!
Oh also i was wondering... When you first get the controller for it to work online do we have to update the firmware on it first? or will it already have the latest firmware flashed on it? Please let me know thx!

Cosmic_Hax

this is very random but nice signature man ^^
HaHa, Yeah man thanks :) Hey if you want to add me on xbl that would be kool my gt is: Cosmic RuNz COD. Anyone can add me if they want :) I want to be able to have some friends with modded controllers to rape with me ;)