Just to Say I am totally Satisfied!!!

akirahiroshima

I just recently purchased the macro controller. I bought a modded controller about a year ago from a competitor and I hated the thing. If I can remember correctly I paid somewhere around 120$ US for said controller. I had three modes rapid fire, three round burst, and 5 round burst. Needless to say I still got my butt kicked when I played online. I opened up my Viking 360 smiled and downloaded some macros. I played the crap out of black ops zombies to start off, with the auto aim and rapid fire. Then I moved to anti recoil and Turbo Knife for Mw3. I have a pretty decent K/d ratio to start off with. I usually go 12 and 5 or 13 and 6. So I putt some fresh batteries in my Triton headset and joined in on some Hardcore Team Death Match. in 2 games I went from 12 and 5 to 25 and 4 never any less than 20 to something. I was contemplating weather the cost was worth the controller. I am here to say it is way worth the cost. This controller gives you the ability to set things the way you want it over and over for one price! That is what makes me say I don't mind the price. Thanks guys for making such an awesome controller!!!

Last edited: