Latest Software/Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
I am trying to reproduce the problem, so far no luck.

Are you saying the LED won't turn on and off?

Or the LED will turn on and off, but the trigger always fire turbo regardless?

Or are you saying once the guy starts firing turbo he never stops?

Just trying to reproduce it myself so I could get an idea of where in the software a bug might be. I attached a test version of firmware that I am using right now, maybe that will make a difference, I have been sitting here testing for 10 minutes and forgot that I'm running a new version of firmware that I haven't made public yet. Have been trying to slow down the number of updates and play/test with these more before releasing.

fathersin

Or the LED will turn on and off, but the trigger always fire turbo regardless?

That one.

Tried your new beta it worked fine on page 1 but when I switched to page 5 problems again with trigger always firing turbo.

odingalt

Staff member
The example you posted that I downloaded only has 3 pages... are you sure you posted the right one??

fathersin

eww I made one from scratch but its the same thing page 1 is identical page 2 doesn't exist page 4 & 5 are identical to page 3. I do it that way so I can just switch from page 4 to page 5 to turn off turbo.

But, just incase heres what I'm talking about.
[attachment=0:33jfzteo]gears2.vks[/attachment:33jfzteo]

fathersin

So after several days of playing Page 1 does not share the problem as page 2 3 4 & 5 have. Page 1 will turn turbo on and off as intended all other pages will not.

(edit)Ok page 1 has problem as well once I switch pages something happens I'm not sure if its the act of switching pages is the cause. Sometimes the controller stops turning turbo off on its own.

Also are the lights not supposed to work with plug and play cord?

odingalt

Staff member
Did you try the 10-22-2010.bin file - the firmware upgrade file I posted up 4-5 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.