Led issue?

Prodigy

Kind of a weird problem, my LED's just stopped working when I changed my battery pack. It's really weird because every button works, e.g. I can get it into programming mode, turn on modes, etc. etc.. Anyways, I tried a couple things like updating the firmware, and reloading a different mod set. Anyways, any thing I could try to get it to work?

NYjetsNY1

Prodigy said:
Kind of a weird problem, my LED's just stopped working when I changed my battery pack. It's really weird because every button works, e.g. I can get it into programming mode, turn on modes, etc. etc.. Anyways, I tried a couple things like updating the firmware, and reloading a different mod set. Anyways, any thing I could try to get it to work?

Is the battery pack a rechargeable battery pack? Is it fully charged? If it is a battery pack, are the batteries brand new? Most likely that is the problem. The macro doesn't work well with low batteries.

Prodigy

NYjetsNY1 said:
Prodigy said:

Is the battery pack a rechargeable battery pack? Is it fully charged? If it is a battery pack, are the batteries brand new? Most likely that is the problem. The macro doesn't work well with low batteries.

Actually it was the opposite, I was using a rechargeable battery pack and changed to regular battery pack with new batteries (only used twice to update mods, etc) to charge my battery pack then the LEDs stopped working but like I said the mod works etc just no LEDs. I've tried both and multiples, I'll get some more batteries tomorrow see if I just got some whack batteries.

odingalt

Staff member
Hmm if the mods are still working but the LED's are totally dead (blackout no lights) could be some sort of LED board failure? Our controllers have an aftermarket flexible pcboard with LED's on it. We totally remove the stock LED's. Could be something amiss with that LED board needing return to our shop for repairs :-( If that's the case work it out with the support ticket folks