LEDS

NYjetsNY1

LEDS should be fully customisable... id like to make top left red top right blue bottom left blue bottom right red on controller startup.... is this possible in an update?

NYjetsNY1

Also, for anti-recoil... please fix all the analog bugs in the macro software, do the disabling x-axis thing (for m14 anti-recoil) and also add the ability to set a macro so it is only active as long as you hold down ur button.
For example, I hold the RT for 1 second, it shoots but no anti-recoil m14.
Then, I hold it for 3 seconds, then let go. It starts to anti-recoil but stops because I let go.
Then, I hold it for the full clip, the anti-recoil takes full effect.

odingalt

Staff member
NYjetsNY1 said:
Also, for anti-recoil... please fix all the analog bugs in the macro software, do the disabling x-axis thing (for m14 anti-recoil) and also add the ability to set a macro so it is only active as long as you hold down ur button.
For example, I hold the RT for 1 second, it shoots but no anti-recoil m14.
Then, I hold it for 3 seconds, then let go. It starts to anti-recoil but stops because I let go.
Then, I hold it for the full clip, the anti-recoil takes full effect.

Affirmative! I am told ETA 10 days to get this done, would you be willing to do some beta testing as soon as I get it? I need a guinea pig before we release to the website. In other words trying very hard to get this by Christmas so all the boys and girls opening their mods can take the software/firmware update and rock their anti-recoil!

NYjetsNY1

yeah i guess i can try... going back to LEDS... can u allow us to set 4 different LEDS per page? such as a different color LED for each of the 4 LEDS per page?

odingalt

Staff member
NYjetsNY1 said:
yeah i guess i can try... going back to LEDS... can u allow us to set 4 different LEDS per page? such as a different color LED for each of the 4 LEDS per page?

The reason I haven't had this feature is because it's going to confuse the hell out of new customers... I'm on the fence on this one.

NYjetsNY1

Can you add an advanced mode or something? I really would love that led feature mymy friend was bragging about his 4 diff leds I would really love to do that it looks amazing on startup

BuddahMonk

NYjetsNY1 said:
Can you add an advanced mode or something? I really would love that led feature mymy friend was bragging about his 4 diff leds I would really love to do that it looks amazing on startup

Might not be worth the time for them considering it is a feature you will only see for about 2 sec. Just use the rainbow macro I saw posted on these forums. That should blow your friends mind away.

On another note about LED customizing. Is there a way or will it be possible to select a different color for the Macro on/off feature? Or will it always be the same color as the page it is on? Would it be to hard or confusing to add the feature of right clicking for the color wheel when you select which Led you want to come on for the macro?

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe I should just start charging for the software lol I would have no problem including all the features you guys want so long as you're willing to pay the hourly wage of the programmer who has to toil over all these additions :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Maybe I should just start charging for the software lol I would have no problem including all the features you guys want so long as you're willing to pay the hourly wage of the programmer who has to toil over all these additions :lol:
how much you talking? like 20$ for advanced editor? sure.

odingalt

Staff member
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:
how much you talking? like 20$ for advanced editor? sure.

No like I will give you guys the name and number of the windows programmer he will do whatever you want just give him a credit card number :D . No I am not going to start charging for software updates, we will get some enhancements out there slowly but surely. I can't apologize enough for how slowly the latest updates are taking... I want to play with them! I'm still not even beta testing the updates. A bunch of you will be getting PM's with software link to the new stuff the minute I have it.