Library Update

Nightwolf

Hey mods, how often does the library update? Am waiting on some macros been submitted and just curious how long it will take?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah, I uploaded my macros for Mass Effect 3 and am waiting for them to be approved too. I don't think it's done very often. I would think it might be done by the end of the weekend though, except maybe not because of the holiday.

Nightwolf

Not being disrespectful but with the price they charge for the pad you think they could be bothered to update the library

odingalt

Staff member
Way back when we had our first USB-programmable modded controller, customers griped about having to wait for us to release updated drivers for the controller. So, we created the macro controller and included a full GUI timeline editor, so customers don't have to wait for us - they can build their own macros at any time. The macro library is just a bonus for customers to share with each other, but you can always share here too :)

Not all macros are approved, in fact about 90% of macros are rejected due to lack of a description of what the macro does.