Look Maybe jitter?

Sam NZl

[video=youtube;NEIiuEAtLHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEIiuEAtLHQ&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
ThThanks for sharing this!!! Looks like we'll need to roll out an update to our drivers to include whatever the hell it is I am looking at in this video lol. (Of course macro owners could start coding this right away without waiting on me to write the drivers.)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Same here. Hopefully I can get this down and make this macro for a jitter. Nice find! Man do I want to stay home from school now.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
New fast reload method for MW3 as well? This might work way better than the semtex method. I'll have to toy around with it if I can do this method fast enough in a private match. If it works maybe you should update the semtex method to the trophy method on the Ragnaroks. Nice find Sam!

xROBYGx

hey guys if we could get this on macro it could open up a trick shot macro i would but im new to the whole software thing but that would be awesome

NYjetsNY1

Looks like this would just be a better fast reload. I don't think this will make Jitter work but you never know! Everyone appears to want to give it a try. You guys feel free to test! If anyone can get even a half-working jitter, I can start to try to get an actual working jitter!

xROBYGx

that would be cool but im just feelin the trick more tho but im not any good with the recording stuff you know

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sadly I can't work on this since I just sent out my controller but other members ModdingBros will try to make this an actually jitter.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I have a Ragnarok so can't really test with it, and I just shipped it out anyway for repairs too. With one of my normal controllers, I tried the method to see how it worked as a fast reload cancel, and it worked WAYYYYY better than the semtex method for most of the guns I messed around with (semtex may still be better on the LMGs but not any other gun). Still not as good for fast reload as the sprint cancel (which I do manually when I play anyway to get my shots off faster). Someone should make a macro when they get a chance to see how it works for jitter and as a fast reload method.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
For all of the fast reloads I made they used the sprint method. Theres a downside to that though if you were to hold up and reload it would continue your sprint.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
For all of the fast reloads I made they used the sprint method. Theres a downside to that though if you were to hold up and reload it would continue your sprint.

I remember seeing that you made a macro for that. I talked to odin about possibly changing the semtex method to that method instead on the Ragnarok, but this new method may be even better.

Does the sprint cancel macro you made work if you are just standing still? I kinda don't understand what you mean, like I know if you were walking forward and reloaded then you'd sprint until you stopped moving, is that what you're talking about? It can be a little annoying but it's easy to begin aiming again unless you cant really right away as fast.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah thats what I mean. I got the run down to very minimal movement so you dont move to much when standing still. It does really work awesome however it can sometimes be annoying since when you have your joystick moving upwards and reload it will run automatically.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah that's what I mean. I got the run down to very minimal movement so you dont move to much when standing still. It does really work awesome however it can sometimes be annoying since when you have your joystick moving upwards and reload it will run automatically.

Yeah, but it's definitely the fastest method. The semtex way only works on the LMGs tbh. I've tried it with assault rifles and the sub machine gun and the normal reload without sleight of hand lets you get off your next shot even faster. Hopefully this new way works better for fast reload but I have no way to test it =/

obo

I can try and test this out sometime later this week. I'm currently fixing the dvd drive in my xbox right now, so whenever I get that done I'll try and get some testing done

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
i'm trying but not having very much luck with any gun besides the KSG 12 will update later

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
i'm trying but not having very much luck with any gun besides the KSG 12 will update later

For the jitter? Bummer dude, at least it worked for one of the shotguns. Appreciate testing it out man, everyone with a macro would've been pumped lol.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
For the jitter? Bummer dude, at least it worked for one of the shotguns. Appreciate testing it out man, everyone with a macro would've been pumped lol.
Ya i messed with it for awhile and no luck it was a very good find though