Looping?

yesterday

is it possible to create a macro that would constantly repeat itself with no user input?

if not, what is the longest macro that can be made?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

yesterday said:
is it possible to create a macro that would constantly repeat itself with no user input?

if not, what is the longest macro that can be made?
this feature should be in either 0.9xxxx or 1.0

odingalt

Staff member
Will definitely be looking at more control in future software versions I.e. holding button only plays once, loops while held, or loops forever until pressed again.

Hint there is a bug in the current software you can use to make it play a macro forever

yesterday

odingalt said:
Hint there is a bug in the current software you can use to make it play a macro forever

can you go more into detail on this?

I just need a constant random sequence of button presses that will last forever, preferably with no A or B or X button presses

I just don't know how to activate the bug... :?: :?: :?:

this is for letting the game idle in Halo: Reach firefight matchmaking as a way to boost cR while I'm away..

Galen

i love how so many people seem to want looping macros for halo : reach to boost Cr. if you ask me halo reach is stupid for adding that shit lol.

odingalt

Staff member
Take the Y button for example.

Start a macro. Draw a line for Y. Be sure the line starts at zero, and goes all the way to the very end of your macro (Y should be the last thing 'still pressing' when you've finished your macro).

Now assign this macro specifically to the Y button (so essentially wen you tap Y, it'll start pressing itself). Since it's pressing itself constantly, it never has a chance to see if you are pressing it again asking the macro to play again, so it'll just keep playing itself over and over and over again.

If you need other keystrokes just insert them after 0.0 but before the last keypress which should be the Y still pressing itself.

Einar

Galen

lol i actually tried this and left my xbox idling in firefight while i went to work last night, and for 8 hours it worked earning me 18000 CR and it was still runningwhen i got back. it just makes u lose a lot but you still get like 150 CR every 4-6 minutes. anyways ya kinda a cool idea for easy cr while you sleep or something like that. 15 hours = a rank up bassically.

Galen

its used in a score attack firefight lobby. you just walk forward and shoot until you die 11 times, (3-6 minutes) and you earn 150-250 xp depending on slot machine bonus. it just loops forever and keeps getting new score attack matches. i earned 40k Cr in 20 hours while i was sleeping/at work/ at my dads house. so its not bad for something that requires no effort