Loss of Functions

Psifour

So yesterday I had an issue where after turning the controller off (with the console menu) the LEDs stayed lit. I powered the controller back up and then shut the console down and everything went like it was supposed to. Today when I powered up my controller the LEDs fail to light, I am unable to place it in programming mode (I assumed it was just the lights so attempted to connect it to PC to grab my .vks), and for all intents and purposes it is behaving like a stock controller (-the LEDs being lit).

So to summarize the current symptoms:
* No LEDs lit
* Unable to enter programming mode
* No macro functions on the controller are functioning
* Controller is still functional (just finished a job on Payday 2 with it)

My assumption at this point is that the mod-chip isn't functioning at all as that would explain my list of symptoms.

modded matt

I would say your assumption is correct. Take the battery out and try putting it into programming as you put the batteries in. but it sounds broken. you will have to send it in for repair.

Psifour

I had attempted that already as I was hoping it was just a firmware issue that I could just update to fix (not likely, but a gamer can dream).

Thank you for the assistance anyways. I will create a support ticket tonight or tomorrow.