LS clicking problem

Toymachine363

So a couple weeks ago i found something that almost made me wanna cry :'(. On the best of my Thor's hammer Red Shell, there is a crack in the bottom left of the spot that holds the batter pack. this probably happened because i bought the quickcharge station and they probably are too big for the slot. It's not that big of a deal because i planned to sell this controller and get a macro soon anyway, but if i see a complaint with the buyer about it i can just switch the shells. Another problem I recently noticed is that my LeftStick is starting to become less sensitive... So when i click it down, sometimes it doesn't register that i clicked it. This could pose a problem with my personal use and a problem to the customer when i find one. The controller is out of warranty and has been opened before, but is there anything i can do to try to make the leftstick work again?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toymachine363 said:
So a couple weeks ago i found something that almost made me wanna cry :'(. On the best of my Thor's hammer Red Shell, there is a crack in the bottom left of the spot that holds the batter pack. this probably happened because i bought the quickcharge station and they probably are too big for the slot. It's not that big of a deal because i planned to sell this controller and get a macro soon anyway, but if i see a complaint with the buyer about it i can just switch the shells. Another problem I recently noticed is that my LeftStick is starting to become less sensitive... So when i click it down, sometimes it doesn't register that i clicked it. This could pose a problem with my personal use and a problem to the customer when i find one. The controller is out of warranty and has been opened before, but is there anything i can do to try to make the leftstick work again?
the play and charge kit batteries are not to big.....the only way it could have cracked is A) you dropped it or B) you forced the battery in or C) wear and tear

modded matt

honestly it is not worth it to replace the stick, certinly not the left one. you need to buy a new controller and transplant the chip into it. you can use a optocoupler to get a switched voltage supply out of the newer controllers.