LT cancel for jitter?

bonefisher

jitter doesn't work with ADS! only hip fire! We did have one working on the macro controller for some guns!

thanks very much for answer, will this feature be available on the beserker? will be going to xbox one in the next couple of weeks and want to stay with viking controllers.

bonefisher

I'm sure something will be on there soon as everyone figures things out! Hint! I would stay with Viking controllers! No need to look else where!

thanks very much i dont plan going anywhere else i might get the cronus thingy so i can use my macro on xbox one as my macro didn"t sell on ebay which really surprised me

odingalt

Staff member
Yes it does. From the manual.........

How do the different Jitter modes work?
Start by turning on Jitter. Then, to change to a different jitter mod in the middle of gameplay, hold the mod switch and hold d-pad up. LED 1 will blink yellow. Count the number of blinks on LED 1 and release the buttons when you arrive on the mode you want:
· Mode 1: “7” speed number. Jitter YY glitch.
· Mode 2: “7” speed number. Jitter YY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
· Mode 3: “7” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch.
· Mode 4: “7” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
· Mode 5: “255” speed number. Jitter YY glitch.
· Mode 6: “255” speed number. Jitter YY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
· Mode 7: “136” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch.
· Mode 8: “136” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.

thankyou odingalt for your answer i must apologize because after i posted i saw this information, also will the berserker have this capability if a rune is made to do it , and when i tried to check price for postage to uk for the ragnarok the only options were US and Canada how would i order? i know you are incredibly busy at the moment so thankyou for your attention.

JIM WALKER

thankyou odingalt for your answer i must apologize because after i posted i saw this information, also will the berserker have this capability if a rune is made to do it , and when i tried to check price for postage to uk for the ragnarok the only options were US and Canada how would i order? i know you are incredibly busy at the moment so thankyou for your attention.

Hi, when I ordered my berserker I paid with paypal, (best option when from the UK) for the postage choice there was no option, it was added to the total, the postage for though was $67.58, which converts to about £40 depending on exchange rate at the time. Would imagine a Ragnarok will be the same as they are about the same weight.
Sorry to jack your post, but thought I could help, especially as you say, they are run off their feet just now ....

thanks jim, i got my macro in 2011 cant remember how much i paid in postage, plus i didnt get caught for customs, just got my xbox one today £340 all in from ebay 2nd hand but never played on still in original wrapping RESULT!, i will either go for the usb ragnarok or the beserker, ill hang on for about a month just to wait for niggles to be ironed out,any advise? cheers

JIM WALKER

thanks jim, i got my macro in 2011 cant remember how much i paid in postage, plus i didnt get caught for customs, just got my xbox one today £340 all in from ebay 2nd hand but never played on still in original wrapping RESULT!, i will either go for the usb ragnarok or the beserker, ill hang on for about a month just to wait for niggles to be ironed out,any advise? cheers

Berserker 100%, no contest really, especially if you have used the macro, pre programed is not for me !!! Remember that you will have to wait anyway, berserker orders are closed for now, that is until we (the pre order team) have reported all the issues we can find, plus of course for the Viking team to resolve those issues before they build any more ....

odingalt

Staff member

The Berserker has "inhibit" option which is the same as a "cancel".

We recently had to shut down international shipping. It was discovered that we have been paying the import duties... we have literally been losing money on every sale going overseas. I am still shifting through the paperwork but at first glance we lost somewhere upwards of $10,000 last year on international sales. This was discovered after investigating a big gap between what we were paying to FedEx and DHL compared to what we were collecting in shipping charges at checkout. Several thousand a month for the past 14 months. Until we can get this figured out, we are only shipping to the US and Canada.

I have ALWAYS had the policy that the customer has to pay import duties. I thought it was strange that none of the customers had been *****ing lately... and now I know why - that I have been eating import duties. In most cases the profit margins on our controllers are about $20, if I pay a $100 duty fee (thanks to YOUR governments ridiculous taxes - my countrymen left the oppressive UK government several hundred years ago to escape this :) ) it crushes our margins and sends us in the hole. Now multiply that by about 40 international sales per month for the past year... in some cases duties were only $20 or $30 USD but some cases more, but it has wiped out all profits for any international sales and overall actually cause us to lose money.

Embarassing but true story.

40_ounce

Wow odin that really sucks.. I work for a major shipping company and you better believe they do not pay any import duties. They let the customer pay for that.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I think we have a workaround, it involes manually punching in each international order into FedEx and picking the little box that says "customer pays for duties". I re-enabled checkout for multiple nations again. We definitely cannot use the "built in" automatic label printing function of our e-commerce site as it bones us with the duties and I have no way of charging extra for the duties. Since you never really know until customs processes the package... for example I can send 10 parcels into the UK with the same exact value, and the customers duty will be different every single time.