Luckiest man in Salem!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I went to a local gamestop on a inside tip that they will xboxones for sale if people dont pick up their pre-orders by 7:00. I showed up at 6:30 and was the first person to be in line. At 7:00 There was about 25 people behind me. The store manager asks whoes first in line and I say me. He says they only have one xbox one left. He tells me I have till 7:45 to see if the person who pre-ordered it flakes out. Lucky me the guy never showed and I just got the new Xbox one! They are completely sold out in my town and are not availible till black friday and good luck getting one on that day LOL. So yea im super stoked and going to hook up my new toy. Its like Im 12 again. Cant wait for viking to blow up the scene with the new macro! #"hash tagg" EPIC!

bonefisher

By now you must be playing it! So how are you liking it so far? Ghosts still has the spawn problems which is when I die the most! I've been shot and killed to many times one second right out of my spawn! Might have to try that dice perk for spawning to see if that works out any better! Well hope you enjoy your new XBOX ONE like I do anyways!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
By now you must be playing it! So how are you liking it so far? Ghosts still has the spawn problems which is when I die the most! I've been shot and killed to many times one second right out of my spawn! Might have to try that dice perk for spawning to see if that works out any better! Well hope you enjoy your new XBOX ONE like I do anyways!
Love it just got my first game today battlefield 4. Going to try it out now. Couldn't afford games yesterday so I played the killer instinct demo!