Macro controller drivers

311sam

Hey, I'm just messing around and I'm trying to see if I can hook the macro controller up to the PC to play PC games with it using the xpadder.

I could of sworn I saw a thread or a post with this but I can't seem to find it now. I'm looking for the Macro drivers for the controller to install on the PC so it detects it fully. I can't seem to find them thought.

BraveTitan

I'm not a PC guy so correct me if I'm wrong but should the controller work still like a normal one if it's connect using the Plug-N-Play cable? I know the original wired controllers work for this and I have powered my controller by plugging it into a computer on occasion. Shouldn't the necessary drivers and a connection from controller to computer work already?

modded matt

Brave, sorry, but I must correct you... the PNC cable will not work. Microsoft did this purposely. The wired controllers will work, but the only way to use a wireless controller is via the 360 transceiver as stated above.

PS3 controllers are different. They can be used to control your pc using xpadder via a standard usb.