Macro Controller Problem's!

Macro Controller Problem's!
Been having a lot of problems lately with my Macro controller, (example) trying to program it or actually use it on Xbox and well nothing seems to be working. The White LED'S = (Programming Mode) are always on for some stupid reason and I can't get them to turn off.

Other Problems

It wont connect to my computer it keeps coming up with this error message saying USB device not recognized and it wont connect to the software even if I re-download the software and install it all over again!
usb-device-not-recognized.gif
please help thank's!​

Last edited:

xtharp95x

i had the same problem with my controller. do you have all the .net framework on your computer. if you do they might be mest up and u have to reinstall them. or try updating your computer. for the programmable mode try using the play and charge kit on the xbox so it goes into play mode

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have had the first problem you were having. Whenever I put in my battery pack it would go straight into programming mode. What I did for a while was slowly put the battery pack in and hold the middle button. Seemed to work for awhile then eventually I just had to send it in. Also the Windows problem may be a piggy back problem with your controller going straight into programming mode.