Macro Recording trouble

Drubsy

Hello, I have been trying to record a macro on the game "Turok" for the Xbox 360 and im doing it to obtain an achievement more easily. Well my problem is I record it perfectly and it will play back perfect aswell but I need it to loop continously while I sleep..YES I do know if i connect my controller and open the viking software then goto that recorded macro and click on timeline editor and click on VKM properties there is a drop-down bar with all those playback options. Well so I set it to "Loop forever. When button is released macro will finish playing one more time" but after i do that i save it upload it to my controller go into the game and press play for it and it does nothing but Flash all 4 led's once like there no macro to even be played..?? please tell me what to try or i can even get with you on team viewer sometime and you can set it yourself and show me. HELLPPPP!!!!

NYjetsNY1

This is an easy fix.
Do this.

Record the macro. Connect your controller, sync from controller. Then SAVE the recorded macro! Do not edit it yet.

Put the recorded macro on a different tac switch then the one that is set to recorded playback!

Change the loop settings to loop forever.

Now try it.

Drubsy

Ok so I understand up to saving the macro but I'm pretty sure that I'm not doing the rest correctly. I save it then i click on the folder for another tac switch and choose the one I had just saved then I go onto the one set for playback which has the already saved macro on it and I cant do anything to that one but edit or save so idk maybe explain a bit more in detail for me or I can let you show me over team-viewer.

Hey Moderators, I have had the Viking since January and I love it!
Now, to the question that belongs in this topic:
I noticed that the recording grid goes from 0.0 to 1.0 and so forth with the 10 lines in between. How do you measure that to a game that has 60fps or 30fps?

NYjetsNY1

0.0 = 0 seconds. 1.0 = 1 second.

Regardless of the frames per second, the macro will still play out for 1 second in length if the macro ends at 1.0 and the speed is 1.0.