MACROS GALORE!! QUICKSCOPES, DROP-STOP-SHOOT, MAGIC L96

NYjetsNY1

All are available in the library or here. There are more in the library so go and explore! Link in the next post!

NYjetsNY1

Re: MACROS GALORE

Sorry for multiple posts, the forums are being screwy lol but yeah. At any rate I just made a ton of macros, took me a ton of time so I hope you guys enjoy. Please report any non-working macros. I tried to make them all work the best / fastest I could. If you change the speed and find a better one from the gear settings, let me know so I can improve my macros. Thanks everyone for the requests and support. Enjoy.

WetterThanWater

Isn't the magic L96 where you hit some buttons( dont remember which) and keep firing and you never have to cock the gun, but it fires at the same rate?

NYjetsNY1

Lol alright I'll explain:

With sleight of hand, you can fire the L96 extremely fast by not having to c0ck the gun.
Without sleight of hand, you can fire the L96 medium-speed by not having to c0ck the gun.

Assign the macro to RT or a Tac, and when you hold it down and use the L96, you'll shoot really fast. You cannot snipe in, it is just for no-scoping.

I also haven't tested in any public matches, so you'll have to let me know if it works on public matches.