Macros (request)

God

I just bought my Macro controller with 3 day shipping. I am wondering if you guys would be so kind to make me these.

The "Perfect Quickscope" mod with one press to kneel for .05 seconds then after that one more press to stand up. Assigned to RT or LT. - name it the Perfect Crouch shot.
Tempershot 7sens. Assign to Tac.
Fast Reload FAL No SoH. Assign to X button.
The Silent Shot with everything the perfect QS has if possible. Assign to RT or LT.

I am making a set to post in the library. So far, it includes B.O Zombies mode, 5 sniping modes (QS/Trickshot/Crotchshot-Trickshot class, 2 QS/Trickshot for Black Ops), Jitter, Fast Reload, MW2 Tac Knifing with RF mode, My personal Galil class (3 shot burst, Galil reload, Dropshot w/ aim, Superman dropshot, Fast gun switch), etc. I'm going to see what else I can improve upon. This is going to be my personal setup, but I felt I should share it.

Question: Can the Perfect Quickscope be set on RT with the same amount of effectiveness?

NYjetsNY1

Re: Sniper macros (request)

God said:
I just bought my Macro controller with 3 day shipping. I am wondering if you guys would be so kind to make me these.

The "Perfect Quickscope" mod with one press to kneel for .05 seconds then after that one more press to stand up. - Perfect Crouch shot.
Tempershot 7sens.

I have no idea what a tempershot is, and when do you want the kneel, before the quickscope ... then quickscope ... then stand up??

God

Re: Sniper macros (request)

What he said.

I want it to be QS, and then kneel for .05 seconds, then stand up. So I don't have to do it myself. Basically what is does is, while you shoot you kneel, as you kneel you will likely dodge incoming shots or mess up another persons aim (if done at the correct time of course).

NYjetsNY1

The "Perfect Quickscope" mod with one press to kneel for .05 seconds then after that one more press to stand up. Assigned to RT or LT. - name it the Perfect Crouch shot.

When I can.

I still don't understand. You'll have to try to make it yourself.

http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=498

The Silent Shot with everything the perfect QS has if possible. Assign to RT or LT.

I don't know how to do a silent shot either. You'll again have to try to make it yourself.

Question: Can the Perfect Quickscope be set on RT with the same amount of effectiveness?

Not a chance. Sorry.

WetterThanWater

I can try a tempershot on 7sens, I usually play on 10 so it may take a while to get used to the sensitivity to do it.

Ill also try to make a macro for a Perfect Quickscope w/ Kneeling.

Note: I said try, so don't be disappointed if I can't do it.

God

NYjetsNY1 said:

When I can.

I still don't understand. You'll have to try to make it yourself.

http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=498

I don't know how to do a silent shot either. You'll again have to try to make it yourself.

Not a chance. Sorry.
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=382 - As a base for the Silent (tilt) Shot
I remember there used to be a Tempershot macro somewhere on here. I think you commented on it or made it for someone. But atlas, I cannot find it.

@Wet: Thanks. :)
Couldn't you attach a macro, then edit it by adding in a button press? Or am I completely wrong?

WetterThanWater

Yeah, you can take an already pre-existing macro, and then add one or two button presses or whatever you want to it. Im making you the kneeling quickscope right now. Do you want it normal or tactical?

Because I don't know how to make Right Stick clicks on the software, someone else can either tell me how and I'll make a normal version, or someone else can do it, its really a quite easy fix.

Also, you said kneel for 0.5 seconds, I took that literally and actually put in 0.5 seconds crouching, you'd be surprised how LONG 0.5 seconds is, you may want it shorter, so test it, and let me know.

Attachments

• Kneeling quickscope trial Tactical.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 8

God

WetterThanWater said:
Yeah, you can take an already pre-existing macro, and then add one or two button presses or whatever you want to it. Im making you the kneeling quickscope right now. Do you want it normal or tactical?
I would like to try both. I'm currently using Tactical, but I'm trying to get to the point where I can use a external button instead.

Tomorrow I get the controller. I'll hit you up then. GT?

Is it possible for one of you to make me a Shot cancel? Or lead me to links that would teach me how? "the instant you shoot you press reload, then you cancel the reload by thowing a semtex or (throwing knife/ti) then you cancel the semtex with 'weapon swap' and then you shoot"

RT+X - (wait for reload animation) - LB -(splitsecond) - Y - RT

The Shot cancel reduces the pause between bullets that are shot by the intervention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbtHzuSQ ... re=related

PS: My set is almost finished. Do you want to help test it once you get the macro's done? It has everything.

NYjetsNY1

Alright you guys keep working things out. I will be making a tutorial video that covers making macros, editing, recording, etc. Should be 4 minutes max I hope, gotta keep it short or interest level goes down.

WetterThanWater

Here, I *Think* I made a normal one as well, I think I did the stick clicks right. If I put it in correctly, it'll be fine and exactly the same as the other one, but just for normal layout.

Attachments

• Kneeling quickscope trial Normal.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 4

God

WetterThanWater said:

Because I don't know how to make Right Stick clicks on the software, someone else can either tell me how and I'll make a normal version, or someone else can do it, its really a quite easy fix.

Also, you said kneel for 0.5 seconds, I took that literally and actually put in 0.5 seconds crouching, you'd be surprised how LONG 0.5 seconds is, you may want it shorter, so test it, and let me know.
Ok. I'll show you.

WetterThanWater said:
Are you doing the Shot Cancel for looks? or for functionality, because this macro works on like all bolt action guns on all CoD games. You can find that macro here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3017

My gamertag is WetterThanWater . If my friends list is full, send me a message, Ill make room.

Also, Ill test out your macro set, no problem.
Little bit of both. Mostly for functionality though.

Ok. Thanks.

WetterThanWater said:
Here, I *Think* I made a normal one as well, I think I did the stick clicks right. If I put it in correctly, it'll be fine and exactly the same as the other one, but just for normal layout.
Normal layout? Non tactical?

WetterThanWater

The latest macro I posted was supposed to be normal layout, as I had already posted a tactical layout macro. Also the temper shot macro that you asked for was here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3088 Its in a macro set, but if you like Ill take it apart and upload it seperately.

God

That may have corrupted my macro set.

NVM. Recent update might have.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Attachments

• Mindless custom.vks
    395.9 KB · Views: 9

WetterThanWater

Alright, Ill try it out in a little bit, also, has your order been recieved yet? because if it has, play Mw2 and ill tweak it in real time. Also, I sent you a friend request.

God

WetterThanWater said:
The latest macro I posted was supposed to be normal layout, as I had already posted a tactical layout macro. Also the temper shot macro that you asked for was here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3088 Its in a macro set, but if you like Ill take it apart and upload it seperately.
Sorry, I never saw this. That would be appreciated.