Major crazy question !!!!!!

JIM WALKER

This is crazy I know, BUT, is it in any way possible (even by removing the rumbles) that the berserker innards could be made to fit into the 360 shell, that would be my ultimate controller..... Any feedback, positive or negative and reasons for them would be awesome .... Btw, cost is immaterial ...

oDEEKo

Someone (most likely on acidmods :D ) will inevitably prove almost anything is possible as far as controller mods go...

As for feasible... Its not a mod I'd be keen to take on ;) The two controllers are completely different, the one controller has 2 separate stacked pcbs inside verses the 360s one, the battery terminals are in different orientations, the buttons wouldn't line up, the one controller has infrared transmitters/ window on top, triggers are completely different (electronically as well as aesthetically), the headset ports are different (as are the shape of the controller bodies which the chat 'pucks' grip... to name but a few.

JIM WALKER

Lol, fully understand all that, that's why I titled the thread "crazy" and it would take a crazy genius to try it, but if someone can show me that there was a chance of success then I would consider funding the effort ...

bonefisher

You need to forget this crazy idea! LOL ! You'll get use to the x1 controller and like it better soon as you play for a little while!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Maybe it will be a reality 5 or ten years in the future.

To do this would involve reverse engineering to the extream. U would have to gut every component from the XB1 controller then u would have to design your own custom PCB board that would fit in the 360 controller + overcoming numarious almost impossible obsticals. It can be done but u would probley have to spend over a grand to make it happen.

Like I said though someone in the future might decide to do this themselves and share their creations. I know of were to get 360 PCBs that have been re designed to work in PS3 controllers so any of this is possible but highly unpractical and very expensive!

JIM WALKER

Thanks for the input guys, I said it was crazy, lol, I have an electronics friend who loves to experiment, will ask him if he wants an impossible project, I will post an update if he takes it on, might even need some tech input from you guys at a later date ..... thanks again ....

modded matt

I think White took the words out of my mouth.

But to throw my two cents in.... I would love this controller. I personally dislike the new xbox one controllers. From a modding standpoint, they are easy to work with and have plenty of room inside. From a gaming stand point, I hate the feel of the new sticks, they are too soft similar to the PS3, and the trigger revisions suck even worse. I constantly find myself pressing the LT when I am trying to run because of the way the trigger wraps around the side of the controller.