Major problems with USB ragnorak

Just received my USB ragnorak and fully charged and programed to default settings exactly how tutorial says to. When I go to use in game: first problem starts with all mode off using as normal controller an r1 doesn't work it will not fire weapon, if I tap phantom button my gun will fire. If I hold L1 and tap phantom weapon will fire, but aim down sight disengages and it fires from hip. If I switch to secondary weapon an put the controller on the floor not hitting any buttons it will continue to fire until after all ammo is gone as if r1 were continuing to be pressed, this is with the controller not even in my hand. Now with rapid fire on after spawning my L stick will not work until r1 is hit and after I am able to move my character when I hit L3 my character will not sprint, no reaction to button pressed. Need help fast! I assume it is a major issue involving a return of controller, but need help. Extremely bummed

odingalt

Staff member
I can't even begin to figure out your controller. It sounds completely possessed! And needs to be returned for repair or replacement. Did you buy on e-bay or on VikingDigital? If you bought on the VikingDigital site, can you log into your account and launch a helpdesk ticket - I will have the shop staff set you up to get this returned to our shop so we can replace it - terribly sorry about this. The helpdesk ticket will help them track the return/replacement when it arrives at the shop.

If you are e-bay customer, send me a PM here in the forums and will get you squared away.

Einar

A friend and I combined our order and I didn't use my log in. So should I log all the "formalities" using his sign in? Oh no worries man I understand this stuff happens I've been a happy Viking customer for a while now and will continue to be after.

odingalt

Staff member
I can just look up the order in the system direct and forego the formality. Shoot me a PM with yer buddy's last name.