marvel vs capcom 3

NYjetsNY1

Well what do you have problems with? I don't have the game. Just attempt them and use the recording feature. Then speed up the moves. Insert the button presses with the software.

gamebeatter said:
anyone good with the marco software wanna start busting the hyper combos out? cuz i cant do them lol

I'm getting the game on Tuesday (Like everyone else), and I'll be working the macros on that game. I'll probably be working mostly on Misson Mode, but I can help you with the hyper combos if you really need the help.

NYjetsNY1

KGershkoff said:
gamebeatter said:
anyone good with the marco software wanna start busting the hyper combos out? cuz i cant do them lol

I'm getting the game on Tuesday (Like everyone else), and I'll be working the macros on that game. I'll probably be working mostly on Misson Mode, but I can help you with the hyper combos if you really need the help.

Thanks. Post everything in the library when finished.

LoveKillzSlowly

gamebeatter said:

Got the game the other day and I can tell you it is VERY easy to make macros for this game. If you are still having trouble then hit me up on live, I know fighting games can sometimes get confusing, e.g., when you are on the left and your opponent is on the right and vice versa, you need to pretty much make two sets of the same combo move.

gamebeatter

i can do some of them (like the simple combos) but the hyper ones are fucking long as hell lol, but we should get a team together and do this (i made a micro for iron mans umbeam)