Mass Effect 3 - A Button Masher v1

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Hey guys, just made one of my first macros. I'm terrible at making these and it took me forever to get this macro to work well. I made a basic turbo A essentially for when you get downed in Mass Effect 3. This will constantly mash the A button for you when you are downed to keep you alive longer before you bleed out. Assign to TAC switch or to the A button with a TAC toggle on/off function. It is set to loop until you press the button again.

It's steady but I think I might be able to get it to go faster, but it was tough to get it even this fast without skipping. If someone wants to take a look at it and see how I can fix it or make it better let me know and I will update it.

This will probably work for reviving yourself in GoW as well for anyone that would like to use it for that. Enjoy guys.

View attachment Mass Effect A Masher v1.vkm

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for the contribution! Did I ever send you an account so you could contribute to the on-line library as well?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
No, I was trying to figure out how to upload it last night and then realized I needed a login so I just posted it here lol

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Would you be able to hook me up with a login so then I can upload it? I plan on updating it when the actual game comes out and I'll be making more macros in the future. I am so swamped at school right now though, I have like no time to do anything lately.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah you're tutorial helped me a lot. For this game it was just difficult to get it to mash the A button without skipping. The macro I made is constant and fairly fast with just about no skipping. Its faster than I can press the A button but I felt like it could be much faster, I just had trouble finding the right combination of button presses and the speed multiplier to get it not to skip.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh ok well glad I could help I meant to give you a short little shout out in that video but I totally spaced it out sorry.