Modern Warfare 3 Install Size for Xbox 360 Confirmed!

029be39525.jpg

While nowhere near the install size requirements of Battlefield 3 (that game requires a whopping 15.5 gigs total), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 still demands quite a hefty chunk of your hard drive. If you have a 4GB Xbox, don’t even bother trying to install Modern Warfare 3.In order to install MW3, your Xbox must have a minimum of 7.45GB free. Now keep in mind that this is completely optional; you can still play the game without installing, you just won’t get the optimum Modern Warfare experience.

http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=2679/modern-warfare-3-install-size-for-xbox-360-confirmed.html

HippieMagic

Battlefield 3 on the PC is less than 12gb and it looks a lot better than the xbox version. I have no clue why the xbox version would use more space.

please excuse my ignorance but are you saying if you install a mw3 disc onto your harddrive you get a better playing experience and if so why?

HippieMagic

Hard drive load times are faster than the disk read times and you don't have to hear the disk drive the entire time you play.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I installed the Battlefield 3 HD component on my 360 and it was only 1.5GB so idk what u r talking about with this 15GB stuff and I have a 1080p TV

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I installed the Battlefield 3 HD component on my 360 and it was only 1.5GB so idk what u r talking about with this 15GB stuff and I have a 1080p TV
lol so 360 has large game data's too? How does that work with a 4 gb? You can only have 2 1.5 gb games instaled at once.