Moon-Snaking for Nick M

NYjetsNY1

Haven't tested whatsoever, I just slightly edited this one. See if it works now. Can't guarantee.

Attachments

• Snaking (RS).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3

NickM

Re: Snaking for Nick M

Its actually worse :| sorry about saying that lol but yeah. It doesn't really get prone at all, maybe make it slower? Idk? Heres a video to show you what im trying to get outa this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xacBXJLev9A
Now idk if thats completely possible on Mw2, but I'm trying for something close to that.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
Its actually worse :| sorry about saying that lol but yeah. It doesn't really get prone at all, maybe make it slower? Idk? Heres a video to show you what im trying to get outa this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xacBXJLev9A
Now idk if thats completely possible on Mw2, but I'm trying for something close to that.

I know what you mean, I just don't think it is possible in MW2. But I will try nonetheless. I will build my own macro and try.

NYjetsNY1

Played around - there is no snaking in MW2. However, there is moonwalking! Basically you are crouched and look like you are levitating and you walk around like that like a ghost. Very odd but works!

I can't see a good use for it other than looking cool.

It seems like a hard macro to make, so I'll only make it if you really are going to use it. If not, no point. Let me know.

NickM

Lol I would love a moonwalking macro! That'd be so cool lmao I'd wow my friends, but don't worry about it if it takes outa ur time!

And about using it, id probably show every team I play with lol.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
Lol I would love a moonwalking macro! That'd be so cool lmao I'd wow my friends, but don't worry about it if it takes outa ur time!

Already making it :)

NickM

NYjetsNY1 said:
NickM said:

Already making it :)

Well alrighty then :)

NYjetsNY1

Use the new software.

Press to begin moonwalking, press to stop.

If you aren't using the new software, you must hold to moonwalk.

Assign to Tac.

Attachments

• Mw2 Moonwalker Normal Users.vkm
    752 bytes · Views: 4
  • Mw2 Moonwalker Tactical Users.vkm
    752 bytes · Views: 5