MP7 Recoi macrol is here!

How should the macro be changed

• Needs to be faster

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Needs less recoil

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • For the love of all that is good keep it the same.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOBDUDE

So this is it! the mp7 recoil macro.
However before you apply I have a few comments about the macro
I tried my best to reduce recoil while maintaining the fire rate. If you want to lower recoil increase the last bar on the right trigger, if you want to increase fire rate up the macro speed
If you truly want a 0 recoil effect you're either going to need to be lying down or using focus as the idle sway is much higher on the MP7 than on the G36C
and finally, USE a tac switch for this macro, it's important because up close this macro is entirely unnecessary and will hinder more than help

PLEASE edit this to your personal liking and upload on this page, after I get a few I'll make a happy middle that should suit just about everyone!

If you don't have time for that please answer the poll on whether you think I should make it faster, less recoil, or its's just about right!
Thanks everybody I hope you enjoy!
View attachment MP7 0 Recoil.vkm

Boricua

WOOO Finally :DD.. will download and try it out in a bit. One question.. do you recommend using a red-dot? and focus? or what setup would work best ? i will try out different ones but i just wanted ur opinion.

BOBDUDE

I'd suggest either extended mags focus, silencer focus, or silencer extended mags focus
Optics aren't my thing, but i'd choose the red dot if you want one

Boricua

I'd suggest either extended mags focus, silencer focus, or silencer extended mags focus
Optics aren't my thing, but i'd choose the red dot if you want one

Thanks man i will try btw.. u cant have "silencer extended mags focus" at the same time can u? lol

BOBDUDE

Oops I goofed! This was the test macro! I'll post the actual one as soon as possible! I'm sorry
it's a lot like this one so if you want to take a crack at fixing it for me that'd be swell since I uploaded this last one from the library

Boricua

Did u ever get around to posting the Actual Macro? i tried it out and its good not perfect but good it needs a ll more tweaking and i think it will be as good as the g36C macro.. i tried to tweak myself but im not so good with the macro program so i dint have a lot of luck lol...

BOBDUDE

Here guys this is the best way to make that one work for now, MAKE SURE the dots that are set to nothing are separated from the dots pulling the trigger, make the 0 dots go for about 2/10 of a second immediately after the trigger pull, adjust macro speed with gear icon.
Now it should be in working condition