Multiple Driver Usage?

Toymachine363

Hi i just got my mod yesterday and i alreayd programmed it with the modern warfare 2 driver, which is what i will prolly be using most. though i was wondering if it is possible to use multiple drivers on one controller? because i have also seen the "turbosniping" glitch for MW2 (BTW does that work in online or just Spec Ops?) and kind of wanted to try that out. alone with the possibilty of putitng the GoW2 perfect chainsaw duels and active reloads on it too. i was wondering if i have to reload the controller every time i want to switch or is there a way to switch drives on the controller?

Toymachine363

uhhh i have that downloaded but when i open it up and click "Thor's Hammer.dat" it says windows cant open this file. cuz it doesnt have the software or whatever.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
For your original question: No, you need to load each driver individually, but you can mix and match some of the stuff you want with the gui into one driver.

About the gui: You need to click on the icon that says viking hex editor, it has options inside for the different controllers. Make sure you have the absolute latest version, because there was a glitch that stopped it from working for the hammer last time.

Toymachine363

PS3andCOD said:
For your original question: No, you need to load each driver individually, but you can mix and match some of the stuff you want with the gui into one driver.

About the gui: You need to click on the icon that says viking hex editor, it has options inside for the different controllers. Make sure you have the absolute latest version, because there was a glitch that stopped it from working for the hammer last time.
yeah i have the newest version but it is annoying me because it wont let me open the driver. i double click the .HEX editor thing and it says thta widnwos cant load it cuz it doesnt know how or something. whats the program to open the .dat files?

40_ounce

The max is much faster than that. but IMO you don't need to go past 16 sps. Its up to you. Just try different settings and use what is best for you.