multiple rune questions

just trying to get aquainted with the forge and there is something i am not clear on (sure there will be more)
when destiny comes out i wanted a rune that will press left and right bumper simultaneously to use the special move and put this on tac*4 but i also wanted a rapidfire on right trigger at the same time, now the instructions say only one rune can have the focus at any one time, and if you want multiple active runes at the same time assign them to different groups, now that is the part i dont understand if the runes are on different groups and you only run one group at a time how can they both be on at the same time?

JIM WALKER

I am still working on the destiny power rune, problem is the bumpers have individual uses, whereas the power combo is both together, will figure it out though ....

The other Q, you can put a different active rune on/in each group, I have group 1, 2 and 3 group on all my pages, all group runes are different and are all active at the same time, if you put multiple runes in a single group, then yes, only one at a time of those runes in that group can be active. Hope that makes sense ....

so if you put 5sps 6sps 7sps i n one group only one can be active because they all have the same action, but if you put two runes with different actions in the same group they can both be active at the same time e:g hold breath and 7sps rapid fire, is that correct.

JIM WALKER

OK, top is pages, below is groups, at the bottom of each group you have your multiple slots for your RF runes, only one of these will work at a time, if you then click the arrow right on the group word, (to group 2) you can now add your antirecoil or whatever, (not RF) you would then have RF and antirecoil both working at the same time ...

ok i think i got it, on page one, group one i can put multi RF (only one active), group two i put hold breath, while on page one both these runes would be active, correct?

thanks very much for your help, good luck with the destiny rune i will leave that to you as i wouldn"t even know where to start.

bonefisher

just trying to get aquainted with the forge and there is something i am not clear on (sure there will be more)
when destiny comes out i wanted a rune that will press left and right bumper simultaneously to use the special move and put this on tac*4 but i also wanted a rapidfire on right trigger at the same time, now the instructions say only one rune can have the focus at any one time, and if you want multiple active runes at the same time assign them to different groups, now that is the part i dont understand if the runes are on different groups and you only run one group at a time how can they both be on at the same time?
On that page you can put several runes on but only 3 can work all together at once....you can make your left and right bumper on one and rapid fire on other or can even make it all together in one rune...

i think the mistake i made is i thought that you pick a page to use, then you select 1 group to use within that page and you swop from group to group to change mods, whereas it is the actual page you are using and all mods within that pages' groups are usable. (clear as mud)

JIM WALKER

thanks very much for your help, good luck with the destiny rune i will leave that to you as i wouldn"t even know where to start.

Already have 3 rune packs ready for Destiny, will tweak them when the game releases, sooooo waiting for that game to come, something new and decent at last ....