MW2 JTAG

Adecker

Ok, SO in the past I thought JTAGing was the STUPIDEST idea in the world, but after some research I found it really isn't that stupid. I mean it can make you quite a bit of extra cash if you do it right so, Im thinking about getting a XBOX 360 that is still JTagable and JTAGing it and hosting MW2 Lobbies but I can only find tutorials on HOW TO JTAG not what to do once you have the JTAG. Does anyone have any tutorials on what to do to have a good lobby with GDE and the spinning emblem and challenges and all that other stuff?

Also, If you don't have a computer with a LPT port can you get a USB to LPT and use that to connect your JTAG?

Thanks!

Krier023

Useful Poster
This was the question i had too. at se7ensins.com on the mw2 modding section they have a lot of tutorials on how to get the mods onto the jtag. and if you have any other questions irish answered most of my questions. i think he is a moderator

Adecker

OK. Sweet I know how to do the JTAG (i practicly memorized the diagrams :p) now I just need to find out how to flash stuff and what to do for the MW2 lobby. Heck if I do this ill proboly host a free Viking Lobby ha

Krier023

Useful Poster
well ive been told that you rip mw2 to your hard drive with a modded disk drive. or you download an iso to your hard drive. then you take the patches and put them on a flash drive, plug it to the back of the xbox and extract it

barz

lpt takes to long mate....get usb...you will need an iso all the title updates and a patched xex modded code post and modded patch mp there all availible pre made so you can customize or start from scratch your self
hobos patch editor is great tool...you can run a game from usb unplug it edit patch files etc etc slap it back in and your good too go..

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah but the only thing you use lpt for is doing the nand dumps so either cough up the 40 bucks to get a usb nand reader or spend some extra time with the lpt