MW2 Turbo Knife Testing

Ducky

nice job on the new turbo knife im on using it right now its pretty beast im just surprised they went out of their way to patch the first one you made haha

NYjetsNY1

Re: Brink review

Ducky said:
Haha I know this is off topic but nice job on the new turbo knife im on using it right now its pretty beast im just surprised they went out of their way to patch the first one you made haha

Can you believe it? I'm still awe-struck that they would go out of their way to patch something that less than 1000 users use out of millions. And the fact that I made it, and Infinity Ward patched it.

I'm shocked, but happy! I'd be upset if I couldn't make turbo knives though, luckily I was able to figure it out and fix them all! :mrgreen:

Ducky

It worked in a private match but not online Or it could be my connection idk though but back to the brink review topic.

NYjetsNY1

Ducky said:
It worked in a private match but not online Or it could be my connection idk though but back to the brink review topic.

Do the new ones work now though? Then back to brink.

Ducky

No not right now It maybe because they put out a patch today or yesterday idk but it works in a private match then in a game with a tac knife he knifes pulled out a grenade slowly then does it again then actually knifes and in a private match it was really fast and constant

NYjetsNY1

Ducky said:
No not right now It maybe because they put out a patch today or yesterday idk but it works in a private match then in a game with a tac knife he knifes pulled out a grenade slowly then does it again then actually knifes and in a private match it was really fast and constant

So these: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... urbo+Knife don't work in public matches, they only work in private matches? ... If so I have to fix them.

Ducky

I only used the lighting fast default one and the turbo riot v.10 and they both dont work online

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
I know. It's truly a sad day!

Good news is that the black ops turbo knives are going strong...
hey NY my mw2 rapid fire is dead :/ dont know if it was just the game but i tried my rapidfire on mw2 and its SLOW :0

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

hey NY my mw2 rapid fire is dead :/ dont know if it was just the game but i tried my rapidfire on mw2 and its SLOW :0

Upload your .vks, I will take a look.

".VKS = one whole macro set, with many pages/modes. You can only have .vks at a time. If you open a .vks and open another .vks, the second .vks will not merge with the first, but it will override it, so save your .vks's!"

"make sure that before you submit the new post, look down where it says options. To the right, it says "Upload Attachment." Press that to upload your .vks file. I cannot help you if you don't include your .vks file (most of the time)"

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Upload your .vks, I will take a look.

".VKS = one whole macro set, with many pages/modes. You can only have .vks at a time. If you open a .vks and open another .vks, the second .vks will not merge with the first, but it will override it, so save your .vks's!"

"make sure that before you submit the new post, look down where it says options. To the right, it says "Upload Attachment." Press that to upload your .vks file. I cannot help you if you don't include your .vks file (most of the time)"
dont think it has to do with my controller. i think the new update changed the fps limit.

GJUnLeAsHeD

here it is and im pretty sure i know how to upload a vks ;)

Attachments

• My macros Credit to sinner.vks
    121.6 KB · Views: 2

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
here it is and im pretty sure i know how to upload a vks ;)

Totally forgot about this!!! Sorry. I looked at your macro and it is not a good rapid-fire macro. Or so it seems. All it is is a bunch of presses + 2.00 speeds. It isn't any faster than my 22 SPS rapid-fire and probably slower now do to the update.

Just use this: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=494
Nah problem i just used the default with a few modifacations and 22 sps is a LOT faster Thanx