MW2 TURBO KNIFE

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Looks good, does it work with a Tac Knife though?

Yes but it doesn't speed it up any more that what it is already. I am actually thinking about making a tac knife turbo knife and a v2 of the riot shield

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i guess i could work on this cool thing i found...i dont know if its actually macroable....but its worth a try :) also ill work on some silent shot stuff....

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
i guess i could work on this cool thing i found...i dont know if its actually macroable....but its worth a try :) also ill work on some silent shot stuff....

what'd u find

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

what'd u find
well....i dont even know if it actually was luck or something significant.... i could really use the analogs fixed....but i guess i can work around that......jets hit me up tommorow on XBL...ill show you....i dont really want to let it out yet because i dont want to dissapoint v360 owners :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok so after doing some more testing on the thing i found it turns out its about 72% luck.....i am still working on honing in on the silent shot.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
ok so after doing some more testing on the thing i found it turns out its about 72% luck.....i am still working on honing in on the silent shot.

How? It was to my attention you didn't have a macro controller.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

i do have a macro controller. it just doesnt do jitter......im also going to buy another macro controller soon.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

i do have a macro controller. it just doesnt do jitter......im also going to buy another macro controller soon.

Gotcha. Could I see the .vks that your macro controller doesn't like... basically I'd like to see the jitter macro you are trying to use.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
Gotcha. Could I see the .vks that your macro controller doesn't like... basically I'd like to see the jitter macro you are trying to use.
just tried to use the one strait from the library and that doesnt work...

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Are they RT jitters meant for RT? What speed?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Are they RT jitters meant for RT? What speed?
i honestly havent even tried to load up a jitter in a long time( about two months).... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbYvxCVuOpQ remember this?(its the X,Y,Y jitter strait out of the library)

NYjetsNY1

I never saw your .vks though. I understand a lot more than I did 2 months ago. Load up the jitter again, try it again. If it still doesn't work, load up your .vks and I'll take a look. I may be able to fix it, I may not, but it is definitely worth a shot.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
ill try it tm....its 12:45 lol....im willing to guarantee it wont work but ill try anyways

Right it shouldn't work... but after I see the .vks I may be able to have you test some more things or fix others... we'll see. Good night.