Mw3 MK14 anti recoil macro need feedback.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Its not going to work for a few reasons man I will have to make a video response showing you why I think it helps people get a better understanding if they have a visual. Will have a video up ASAP.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There you go man, hope this helps you a ton: [video=youtube;gSwTfHPeZc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSwTfHPeZc4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thanks, there are a lot of gray areas that i don't know like the loop going past the rapid fire will screw up the play process and i know I'm jumping the gun I'm just excited to learn how to make my own custom designs. Say i change [the loop] to [play one time then terminate macro when button is released] then stretch my rf setup as long as my RS down movements keeping the same close shot shot bars next to each other with the same speed multiplier could that work? If i can figure out how long it takes to unload the clip with that rf setup then i can draw the line that far out to complete the sequence in theory?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

[/ATTACH] Maybe something like this? sorry not the top file but the second file. I can probably see that this is over complicating the macro im just looking for a fine tune of anlog movement without ruining the rapid fire and if i can time how long till the clip runs out and how it reacts to the down pull then i can make a sequence that will run [as long as i hold the trigger down] "without having to loop over" till the clip is out. Not saying this particular macro will work right the first time "just using this as a visual example" But when i get my control I can flash this and adjust till it fits my preference. So do u think that this rapid fire sequence could "in theory" work as one single pull with no loop?

Attachments

• Mk14 - rf perk anti recoil.vkm
    1.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Mk14 - rf perk anti recoil.vkm
    992 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

By the way Mj i see your from Colorado! Just wanted to say I love Colorado, I have a sister that lives in Castle Rock and when I'm there I like going to downtown Aurora and going up pikes peak! Aurora is surprisingly a lot like Eugene Oregon, as far as the culture and people. Yea its a beautiful state and a lot of beautiful women out there. I actually heard on the radio that Colorado was voted to be the skinyiest state in the U.S. Opposed to Oregon which has a very high obesity rate. Anyway thanks for your input and hopefully soon ill get the hang of this macro thing!

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
[/ATTACH] Maybe something like this? sorry not the top file but the second file. I can probably see that this is over complicating the macro im just looking for a fine tune of anlog movement without ruining the rapid fire and if i can time how long till the clip runs out and how it reacts to the down pull then i can make a sequence that will run [as long as i hold the trigger down] "without having to loop over" till the clip is out. Not saying this particular macro will work right the first time "just using this as a visual example" But when i get my control I can flash this and adjust till it fits my preference. So do u think that this rapid fire sequence could "in theory" work as one single pull with no loop?

In theory this may work if you calculate how many shots are in a clip (I believe 20) and then held the trigger. However say you wanted to just shoot two bullets you may not be able to since you have the play macro once macro setting on. Also the rapid fire may get mod blocked since you are now going really quick in the rapid fire scene, maybe I will flash the macro to my controller and see since right now I am just eyeballing it.
By the way Mj i see your from Colorado! Just wanted to say I love Colorado, I have a sister that lives in Castle Rock and when I'm there I like going to downtown Aurora and going up pikes peak! Aurora is surprisingly a lot like Eugene Oregon, as far as the culture and people. Yea its a beautiful state and a lot of beautiful women out there. I actually heard on the radio that Colorado was voted to be the skinyiest state in the U.S. Opposed to Oregon which has a very high obesity rate. Anyway thanks for your input and hopefully soon ill get the hang of this macro thing!
Thats cool though man, Im up in Denver quite often for basketball things plus I have a lot of family up there! I live about two hours away from Denver and Denver is wayyyy nicer then where I live haha, well majority of Denver atleast. I like my surroundings though, I am very grateful that I was born with the family I was and the environment they are raising me in. But hmmm I didnt realize that, I see a lot of obese children everyday of my life and since I love being skinny I usually work to stay pretty thin. Anyways you will get this macro thing down I promise, like I said if you need any help Im always here and try to respond as quickly as possible. You can even add me on xbox and we can talk there if you would like.

Also here are a ton of macros you can download and mess with:
http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?4315-Over-150-macros-Download-link!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Really don't need no recoil on the MK! Have you tried MJ's rapidfire out yet or my rapidfire plus akimbo? They are nasty enough without no recoil!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I havent even got my controller yet im just teaching myself on macro editing. these macros are more a visual board for feedback in what areas im not doing right. i wont know if this will even work till i get my macro, Im just getting helpful pointers from mj23kb24 in what i can do different in making my own custom macros.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah hes just an upcoming macro maker that is curious, although I do tend to agree with you bone, the MK14 is just fine with no recoil if thats were what his intentions were.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Oh dam sorry mj23kb24 i meant to say Boulder Colorado not Aurora Colorado. Got lost there one time in the felony flats and that was not fun, pretty rough area.

bonefisher

It's all good! Glad to have you aboard! Lot of testing back and fourth to the TV screen in making macros! Have fun!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

MJ u ever watch any of and 1 streetball? I actually used to live down the street from gracen bouscher "the professor"! Ya i know him pretty good went to highschool with him. A funny thing was when he was in community college "CHEMEKETA" the basketball coach actually cut him from the roster shortly after that my friend martin talked him into trying out for the and 1 team and he was the first one to start in the competition and made it through all the compitions through all the different states they toured. In the end he made the team with one other guy they call helicopter. Now he"s been in two going on 3 movies, one everyone may know, Semi pro. He also has his own and 1 shoe contract and is on and 1 video game. Thought id update this post correctly for the veiwers.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
MJ u ever watch any of an one streetball? I actually used to live down the street from gracen boushey "the professor"! Ya i know him pretty good went to highschool with him. A funny thing was when he was in community college "CHEMEKETA" the basketball coach actually cut him from the roster shortly after that my friend martin talked him into trying out for the an one team and he was the first one to start in the competition and made it through all the compitions through all the different states they toured. In the end he made the team with one other guy they call the helicopter now hes been in movies like anchorman and has his own shoe contract. Last i heard he was playin semi pro basketball for i belive its the portland raptors not 100% sure of thats what the team iswith called. But ya that kid could ball!

Thats freaking sweet! Yeah I have watched some streetball in my life and thinks its pretty cool and entertaining to watch. I love any type of basketball though its and awesome sport I play it like crazy. I would love to know that I went to school with someone like that or even better yet be that person. Im pretty good not trying to brag or anything haha. I will definitely have to watch some more kind of look into those two players in particular.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea just google the professor he's all over the place and all over espn or just check out some youtube clips. His amazing for being a short skinny white kid.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hes awesome! He plays the same position as I do so I really enjoy his play style. His passing and ball handling skills are crazy! I hope I can be in that boat someday, I love electronics but my heart is set on basketball.