MW3 Now Available for Reserve!

Remmnever

odingalt said:
Remm, glad to have you back on the 'team' lol!

Sometimes I pick up one of the old Tyr's Hands or Thor's Hammer to play.. and I'm just like.. eh... it's not baad. It's just not 'awesome'. In fact, after playing with the macro controller everything else just seems kind of boring lol. My favorite part: the LED's. :lol:

Yep it's true. I've started to crave xbox again but I haven't got on because I know i will miss my controller.

Xx Binno xX

Remmnever said:
odingalt said:
Remm, glad to have you back on the 'team' lol!

Sometimes I pick up one of the old Tyr's Hands or Thor's Hammer to play.. and I'm just like.. eh... it's not baad. It's just not 'awesome'. In fact, after playing with the macro controller everything else just seems kind of boring lol. My favorite part: the LED's. :lol:

Yep it's true. I've started to crave xbox again but I haven't got on because I know i will miss my controller.

Playing xbox with a normal controller just isn't the same with out my viking lmao.

Ducky

Thats cool I will call up my gamestop soon and see if I can preorder now but did they say anything about allowing you to preorder a prestige or limited edition

XxbinnoxX said:
No special editions information has been released which sucks

Well it's still way to early to really know but knowing Activison I'm sure they will. We might know more info about a "special edition" come E3! When is E3 by the way? Any who we just have to wait an see, also the four MW3 teaser trailers released last night on the dashboard!

I'm hoping and wishing for a true "shift key" feature on the Viking before the release of MW3 or shortly after FTW :)

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
XxbinnoxX said:

Well it's still way to early to really know but knowing Activison I'm sure they will. We might know more info about a "special edition" come E3! When is E3 by the way? Any who we just have to wait an see, also the four MW3 teaser trailers released last night on the dashboard!

I'm hoping and wishing for a true "shift key" feature on the Viking before the release of MW3 or shortly after FTW :)

Sorry lion the shift key function is just too complex. Do you have any ways of simplifying it? Such that it would be easy for the user to use. Any suggestions?

NYjetsNY1 said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:
XxbinnoxX said:

Sorry lion the shift key function is just too complex. Do you have any ways of simplifying it? Such that it would be easy for the user to use. Any suggestions?

Damn! Lol, well I'm not really too macro savvy but I'll send you any ideas! I'll try my best.

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
Gears of war 3 just reliesed there legendary/epic edition LOOKS SO AMAZING :)
Yeah Im Getting legendary edition for gears of war 3 since it come's out on September 21 and my birthday is on the 25th of September :p

WetterThanWater

Im getting the legendary edition for Gears of War 3 as well, a Statue of Marcus Fenix, an Artbook, some weapon skins, etc is pretty awesome to me..

Xx Binno xX

I don't really see why getting these special editions are so good? I mean i have gotten the harden edition for MW2 and Black Ops but there is nothing special, at least that is what I think.

WetterThanWater

Well I got the MW2/ Black ops Prestige editions because I always wanted nightvision goggles, and this gave me an excuse to get them.

The Black ops car is just cool for spying on people :D