Mw3!

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
So Anyone getting the Regular edition,Hardened edition, or Prestige edition .... any thoughts on the japan orderin. since japan will get Mw3 a month earlier than us which is bull ***t would anyone order from japan lol

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
yes they do they get it weeks / months earlier. mw2 they got it 4 weeks earlier cod waw a month earlier resident evil 4 week earlier nba one week earlier. but sadly british dont get it at all mw3 is banned for them HAHA LOL

NYjetsNY1

yes they do they get it weeks / months earlier. mw2 they got it 4 weeks earlier cod waw a month earlier resident evil 4 week earlier nba one week earlier. but sadly british dont get it at all mw3 is banned for them HAHA LOL

Banned in UK? I call B.S. until proof.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It's Australia that tries to ban games... They have no 18+ ratting, so if its no good for 15+ they ban it. Oddly enough, there was a game that they rated 12+ that basically tells you to have sex. Since there is no sex on the screen, it's "OK" according to them anyways lol.

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
yea no ps3andcod that not what happened from what i heard was that the uk said that the bombings in the trailer were somehow terroisum (think thats how you spell it lol) and it was rude for them to show that so they banned the game idk if true but still pretty sad

MW3 IS NOT BANNED IN THE U.K YOU Get Your Facts Right!

Last edited by a moderator:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well I think whoever told you that is wrong. If that was true any game with shooting and bombs would be banned in the UK.