My D-pad on my controller doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderingJew619

My D-pad doesnt work when i press down on it its like nothings under it and i dont want to open the controller cause i might mess it up even more. What should i do? I cant use NEWB TUBES or killstreaks i cant even go to the ingame menu to mute Squeakers aka children under 9 who scream. Should i send in my controller for repairs????? If i did send it in would i have to pay for S&H ?

If i did send in the controller could the shell of the controller be changed from a black shell to a piano shell ?

odingalt

Staff member
You've already opened three tickets in the OSticket system, all three tickets have been responded to. There's no reason to post a fourth time here to try to garner some sort of sympathy. We provided you the address to our shop and we also explained that we do not perform send-in service, we do not perform shell swaps, and we do not perform free repairs for controllers that have been tampered with.

If your issue with the d-pad is a legitimate warranty claim, we'll fix the problem on our dime as quickly as possible and get the controller back to you. If you have opened the case to try a shell swap, have gotten the rubber under the d-pad jammed in the shell, and have pinched a bunch of wires in the process of opening your controller and voiding the warranty, the repairs will be on your dime. We will make the determination in the shop when the controller arrives.

We really can't do much nor make any further committments until we can see the controller in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.