My macro controller has been delivered and I am sneaking out of work early

odingalt

Staff member
Well the short answer is nothing is easy on the macro controller, there's a little learning curve, but once you get going you will be addicted.

The controller comes with basic dual-trigger rapidfire, you might just start there. It's set up where you hit the right-top tac switch once, the player 4 LED turns on, and then you can pull right trigger for rapidfire. Grab a semi-auto pistols and try out the basic rapidfire first.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U can dowload all the latest BO2 macros in the BO2 forums under all NY jets sticky threads. Just take your tine and go through all the pages. there will be files u can download to upload into your macro.

Apex NuGz

What are the best new user mods I can easily download and start playing Black Ops II
what up, if you want amazing fast macros, no faulty issues once so ever, hit me up on xbl.
you could go on the forums under NY bla bla bla.. but i've experienced issues with them so i just made my good old fine qaulity one's.
GT: L Dezign X

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm sorry u feel that way about the mods in the forums, and yes there are some buggy macros in there but there are still a lot of really good operational macros in the sticky threads. Until the macro library get its new update on the best BO2 macros to use, i believe EASIEST way to find all BO2 macros for downloading is to find them in the sticky forums. Ya other community members will share their macros with u but u will have to go through a third party system of exchanging emails and transferring macro files back and fourth but if your just looking for the quickest and easiest way to find macros then the forums would be that option. Also im just curious to why dont u share your macros in the forums for everyone to use instead of putting your two cents in and shying people away from the forum and telling them to go directly to u? Yea they may still be betas in the forums and some may have bugs but why not put everything out in one area and let the good macros shine through to the library after its been updated?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
TBH I've found the ones in the forum to be buggy, or don't work sometimes, but I treat everything here in the forums as a "Beta" or a try-out or a your-mileage-may-vary. There have been several mods that were created and brought to the rest of the world from Viking customers tinkering with their macro controllers. So sometimes there's a diamond in the rough.

JIM WALKER

totally agree Brian.....the outstanding thing about the Viking community is its ability to share freely everything viking,that includes macro's....so "apex nugz" I suggest you shove your attitude and your macro's where the sun don't shine....odingalt created this product and this community for the benefit of us all,we should all respect that ethos...99% of us do,we help each other and share,without looking for reward or kudos..... if you don't feel that you can fit in and be one of us.... then go away and take your so called faultless fine quality macro's with you.... btw.... if they are THAT good,then I challenge you to add them to the library....then we can all compare them to the rest...are they good enough ????? probably not !!!!!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Well I can understand Apex's frustration, the on-line macro library needs to be updated with "official" macros. Not everybody wants to beta test/be guinea pigs. It's nice to just be able to log in and download macros that have already been tested and vetted. I can see where he's coming from. On the flip side, the macro controller was created so that you could create on your own :). So somewhere out there is a happy medium in all of this.