My new Berserker is on its way !!!

JIM WALKER

Feel like an expectant dad, lol ... my new berserker with my own custom shell (Viking agreed to use it, thank you Viking), really looking forward to see how its turned out and how it looks now its an actual berserker, thought I might post pics when it arrives, just hope no one thinks I am being too smug about it ... WHICH OF COURSE I AM !!! LOL

JIM WALKER

just curious, did you order from the states or is it possible to buy in uk yet?
Ordered this one from the USA, mainly because it is a custom build, not sure if the UK rep is stocking yet .... send odin a PM and ask. Did send to UK rep for a repair though, sent on a Thursday, got it back on the Tuesday, awesome turn around ....

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
UK rep can build Berserkers and Ragnaroks for XBOX One. Their website isn't ready yet, but send us a message and we'll get you in touch with him.

thats great, will be purchasing a beserker in august as my birthday present, my only concern is will it be as financially profitable for viking if i order from uk as i know finances are tight for you, and i really would like to think any purchase i make would help support viking.(comment aimed at odingalt)

Last edited:

40_ounce

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome, when we're living our dream

Everything is better when we stick together
Side by side, you and I gonna win forever, let's party forever
We're the same, I'm like you, you're like me, we're all working in harmony

JIM WALKER

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome, when we're living our dream