National Guard camo

Fredrow

Wow your going to complain about that price? Dude that is a great price, all you kids got spoiled rotten with the $199 price. This controller is off da chain, it does so much more than the Raven controller can do and I was selling custom Raven controllers in the area of $274...So $249 for this controller with the awesome software and the continuing support and love from Viking360, is one hell of a deal

odingalt

Staff member
As with any retail you might have better luck if you wait for after-Christmas sales :D

Jonny

Is Ben shipping on behalf of you guys yet for the Uk (to lower the shipping price) as I haven't seen anything about it on here or on the site..?
Also, if he is.. Is there an option to change the currency into £ and € on the price page? (if not this would make a good feature to have.

Fredrow

Jonny said:
Is Ben shipping on behalf of you guys yet for the Uk (to lower the shipping price) as I haven't seen anything about it on here or on the site..?
Also, if he is.. Is there an option to change the currency into £ and € on the price page? (if not this would make a good feature to have.

You know your pc has a currency conversion calculator on it.

Jonny

Fredrow said:
Jonny said:

Tbh.. No. :lol:

Lynx

The national guard camo is on sale right now and if you combine it with the coupon code you can get it for around 160 plus shipping.

Fredrow

Jonny said:
Fredrow said:
Jonny said:

Tbh.. No. :lol:

So your not running Windows as your OS??