Need assistance making a rune

bagwell358

Hey guys,

About the only game I have time to play anymore is Fifa. I purchased a Berserker to program skill moves. On the first macro controller you could record a move and then view and edit the button combo in the editor. That doesn't appear to be an option at the moment so I tried to make them manually but I don't think I understand how to properly replicate the stick movement to make moves. I tried this morning but they would not playback once I loaded the runepack to the berserker.

Does anyone in here play fifa or think they could assists if I gave examples?

bonefisher

Viking is working on the record feature and hope to be finished soon! Also firmware has a few issues to work out and that might be the case if you don't have movement! Ask away and maybe what you want done is not affected!

bagwell358

So I need one macro to push the right stick right then go back to center then push right stick up. But don't know how that should look in rune build.

also need another one to rotate counter clockwise 180 degrees but don't know how detailed I need to make each arrow.

bonefisher

Everything with what you want is something you'll have to test til you get what you are looking for! Start off with your first one with about a 5 bar line with direction right! Then a space to let it go back to center! Then draw another line 5 bar long with direction up! Depending how far you go you would just want to lengthen or shorten how many bars you have!

on the 180! Make a long bar with dots on every 10 ms and gradually tween it around every 10th til you go 180 and test! Mite have to adjust this a couple of times to get it right