Need help adjusting holdbreath and zoom macro

Durro

Ok, The way I am trying to make my sniping setup work, is to have quickscope assigned to left trigger, and a TAC to toggle it on and off. (I don't care for hitting the tac switches for firing, since it feels so awkward) Anyways, I also recorded a hold breath and zoom macro, then assigned it to a TAC. It works, but two problems. 1) When I go to edit the recorded macro, there is a .5 delay, which when I try to edit that out, it makes the macro not work at all. This isn't too big of a deal, I can live with the delay if I HAVE TO. 2) This is the bad part. I want to make it so I can hit the TAC, and I will just stay zoomed and hold breath for lets say 8 seconds. I don't want to have to hold the TAC. Originally this works, as it will play the recorded macro for the same length of time I did it in the first place. BUT, lets say I fire a shot and get my kill... I cannot figure out a way to get OUT of the macro! I want to be able to hit the TAC again, and the macro end. I tried going into the gear part, when editing the timeline. I chose loop forever, until TAC is hit again, then terminate immediately, but it doesn't work. So if someone can tell me which option I should be using, I would appreciate it. If this CANNOT be done, then what about making it so if I HOLD the TAC, then zoom and hold works, and goes off when I let go? (I tried premade zoom and breath, but they seem to only work on the left trigger, I want to make it a tac. LASTLY, for now, lol. Is there ANY way to have a button toggle between two different macros?? Like I said, I have quickscope set to left trigger, and a TAC to toggle it off/on. It would be PERFECT, if I could toggle zoom/breath and quickscope on the left trigger.

NYjetsNY1

Make sure you are on the newest firmware. Everything you need to get on the newest firmware is here: http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/the-viking-software-record-and-playback-moves

Make sure to use new AA brand-new STORE BOUGHT batteries. So that they are good quality.

The reason the loop settings may not work is due to the fact of old firmware.

is to have quickscope assigned to left trigger, and a TAC to toggle it on and off.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we have quickscope macros available for LT?

Anyways, I also recorded a hold breath and zoom macro, then assigned it to a TAC. It works, but two problems. 1) When I go to edit the recorded macro, there is a .5 delay, which when I try to edit that out, it makes the macro not work at all.

Okay, well why doesn't it work when you try to edit it out? Say your RT press is at .56, and your LT press is at .57. As an example. Just change the RT press to .16, and the LT press to .17 for example. Be consistent and keep everything the same.

This isn't too big of a deal, I can live with the delay if I HAVE TO.

I can take a look if you upload the .vkm macro to help you edit it.

2) This is the bad part. I want to make it so I can hit the TAC, and I will just stay zoomed and hold breath for lets say 8 seconds.

There is an auto-hold breath sniper macro: http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=526

That is for the tac. Make the LS press longer if you want longer breath hold.

I don't want to have to hold the TAC.

You shouldn't have to. Check the loop settings.

BUT, lets say I fire a shot and get my kill... I cannot figure out a way to get OUT of the macro! I want to be able to hit the TAC again, and the macro end.

Do something like Loop forever, then terminate after next press. Something along the lines of that for example?

I tried going into the gear part, when editing the timeline. I chose loop forever, until TAC is hit again, then terminate immediately, but it doesn't work.

Then you must not be on the latest firmware, or didn't save the macro correctly, or are on the wrong version of software. Make sure you update everything.

So if someone can tell me which option I should be using, I would appreciate it. If this CANNOT be done, then what about making it so if I HOLD the TAC, then zoom and hold works, and goes off when I let go? (I tried premade zoom and breath, but they seem to only work on the left trigger, I want to make it a tac.

http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/macro-library?macro=526

Want to try that?

LASTLY, for now, lol. Is there ANY way to have a button toggle between two different macros?? Like I said, I have quickscope set to left trigger, and a TAC to toggle it off/on. It would be PERFECT, if I could toggle zoom/breath and quickscope on the left trigger.

That would be fantastic. Unfortunately this is a "shift key function" which we cannot implement.

To recap:

Make sure you are on the newest firmware. Everything you need to get on the newest firmware is here: http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/the-viking-software-record-and-playback-moves

Make sure to use new AA brand-new STORE BOUGHT batteries. So that they are good quality.

The reason the loop settings may not work is due to the fact of old firmware.

Durro

Thanks. It will take a bit of time for me to try all that out, lol. But I will. Oh, charge us all $5 and pay someone to make the shiftkey programing, lol. I am sure the macro owners would fork out that for those features. :)

NYjetsNY1

Thanks. It will take a bit of time for me to try all that out, lol. But I will. Oh, charge us all $5 and pay someone to make the shiftkey programing, lol. I am sure the macro owners would fork out that for those features. :)

I think it'll cost like $10,000-$30,000 for the shift key. If we sold 1000 macro controllers, we'd have to charge everyone $10-$30. Every. Single. Person.

Not likely :/